Doctors-cardiologists of Dobrobut MN specialize in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of cardiovascular diseases, using various methods of cardiology in their practice, as well as being guided by the principles of evidence-based medicine, recommendations of European and American medical societies. The range of advisory assistance allows us to carry out various methods of cardiology and apply modern principles of treating patients with various diseases of the cardiovascular system.
Main directions of treatment (we treat):
- cardiac arrhythmias;
- arterial hypertension;
- heart defects (congenital and acquired), etc.;
- coronary artery disease after stenting and coronary artery bypass grafting;
- rehabilitation after myocardial infarction and heart surgery;
- advice to healthy people with risk factors that contribute to the onset of cardiovascular diseases;
- chronic ischemic heart disease;
- chronic coronary syndrome.
You need to consult a specialist as soon as possible if you notice such symptoms in yourself:
- chest pain;
- pain in the region of the heart;
- shortness of breath;
- rapid heartbeat;
- too slow pulse;
- interruptions in the work of the heart;
- loss of consciousness;
- stable increase in blood pressure.
We created all the conditions for the most modern and accurate diagnostics to be comfortable and available for you:
- transthoracic echocardiography;
- tests with dosed physical activity (treadmill test, bicycle ergometry);
- daily monitoring of ECG (Holter) and AT;
- ultrasound diagnostics of vascular diseases (duplex scanning);
- multispiral computed tomography (MSCT) of the chest cavity organs with intravenous enhancement;
- MSCT angiography of the aorta, assessment of respiratory function (spirography);
- laboratory diagnostics (cardio markers, lipids, coagulation indices).
Conservative, based on international protocols and standards based on evidence-based medicine.
Advantages we offer:
- High speed of response.
- An integrated approach.
- Ability to diagnose and treat related pathologies.
- Abandoning impressionistic medicine based on opinion and impression.
- Emphasis on evidence-based medicine based on scientific information, best clinical trial results, individualized approach.
Highly qualified cardiologist in Kyiv: reception at the "Dobrobut" clinic
In the modern world, it is difficult to find an adult who does not have a naughty heart: regular stress, excessive stress, inability to relax after a hard day, a tendency to bad habits, a genetic predisposition - those factors that bring diseases of the heart and blood vessels to the position of leaders.
The cardiologist is engaged in identifying the causes of diseases and the mechanisms of development of heart pathologies. A highly qualified specialist will conduct:
- preventive measures.
Who needs consultation of a cardiologist
Patients with suspected heart disease go to an appointment with an experienced cardiologist. Systematic monitoring is necessary for those who have been diagnosed with congenital or acquired pathology, as well as for people who have had a heart attack, stroke, suffering from high blood pressure, patients after surgery in the heart.
- systematic or recurrent painful sensations in the chest;
- shortness of breath;
- quick fatigue;
- unreasonable loss of consciousness;
- surges in blood pressure;
- numbness of the limbs.
The sooner the pathology is detected, the more likely it is to effectively treat it, so you should not postpone the visit to the cardiologist - the main human organ does not tolerate inattention and delay.
Appointment with a cardiologist
Examination in the office of a cardiologist begins with anamnesis (interviewing clinical symptoms, studying the patient's outpatient card, identifying a genetic predisposition to cardiovascular pathologies, congenital defects, etc.).
The heart sounds are assessed by auscultation, the boundaries of the organ are revealed percussion. Mandatory action is blood pressure measurement.
A more accurate, objective picture of the patient's condition can be obtained by instrumental diagnostic methods - general and biochemical blood tests. Analysis of troponin levels is prescribed for suspected myocardial infarction, cholesterol for suspected atherosclerosis.
The treatment plan is only individual and is drawn up only based on the results of a comprehensive examination. As part of general therapy, a diet, limited physical activity, and drug treatment are prescribed. Stenting and bypass grafting are performed only if indicated.
In the list of diseases that a cardiologist treats:
Routine consultation with a cardiologist is necessary for people at risk of cardiological pathology: these include people who are overweight, smokers, patients with systemic autoimmune diseases.
It is necessary to make an appointment with a cardiologist when:
- heart failure;
- pathology of the coronary vessels;
- atherosclerosis, etc.
A pediatric cardiologist, in close collaboration with a cardiac surgeon, identifies and diagnoses congenital heart defects.
Your cardiologist in kyiv!
A full range of diagnostic, consulting, and therapeutic services in the field of cardiology is offered by the European clinic "Dobrobut". Here you can go through:
- daily monitoring of ECG and pressure;
- Doppler ultrasound of the great vessels (neck arteries);
- electrocardiogram (ECG with interpretation);
- laboratory diagnostics.
If necessary, you will be prescribed treatment, which you can also receive in full at the base of our clinic.
Among the advantages of the Dobrobut medical center:
- high professionalism of doctors;
- modern material and technical base;
- loyal prices.
If you need an experienced cardiologist in Kyiv - make an appointment by phone or online!