Information about the doctor Yershova Olena Borysivna
Work experience: 31 years
- Ryazan State Medical University named after academician I.P. Pavlov, clinical residency in pediatrics.
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- member of the Ukrainian Doppler Club;
- member of the Association of Doctors Specialising in Ultrasonic Diagnostics of Ukraine;
- member of the Association of Cardiac Surgeons of Ukraine;
- member of the Association of Cardiologists of Ukraine.
- 33 scientific publications in medical editions
- courses of specialization in echocardiography based at Children's Hospital Boston (Boston, USA).
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- pediatric cardiology;
- diagnosis of congenital heart defects;
- diagnosis of cardiopathy and other heart abnormalities;
- echocardiography of all age groups.