Center of clinical vertebrology
Now vertebrology on the basis of LDC on the street. Idzykovskikh family, 3 and in the Medical center for children and adults "Dobrobut" in Brovary, str. Kyivska, 221-B, 4th floor. International standards of assistance. Modern methods of treatment. Comfort and safety of a large clinic with 15 years of experience
- osteochondrosis of the spine;
- protrusion and herniated intervertebral discs;
- shoulder-scapular periarthrosis;
- chronic back pain;
- myofascial syndrome;
- vertebrobasilar insufficiency;
- chronic tension pain;
- vegeto-vascular dystonia;
- flat feet, heel spur;
- arthrosis, arthritis;
- multisystem degeneration;
- extrapyramidal diseases;
- consequences of traumatic brain injury;
- migraine and other headaches;
- vegetative disorders;
- trigeminal neuralgia;
- facial pain;
- peripheral nerve neuropathy;
- vertebral radiculopathy;
- herpes zoster.
The consultation of the specialist is necessary for you asap as possible, if you know yourself these symptoms:
- Back pain, discomfort.
- Pain, discomfort in the neck.
- Limb movement disorder.
- Numbness, "creeping" in the fingers.
- Pain, limited mobility in the joints.
- Loss of consciousness.
- Impaired memory, sleep.
- MRI (based on the department at Semyi Idzikovskikh (M. Mishina) St., 3; Vozduhoflotskiy avenue, 54; Brovary, Kievskaya St., 221-B);
- CT (based on the department on the Idzikovskikh (M. Mishina) st., 3; Brovary, Kievskaya st., 221-B; Irpin, Griboyedova st., 8-a);
- Ultrasound scan, dopplerography (based on other departments);
- X-ray (based on other departments).
1. ORTHOPEDIC CORRECTION (OC) OF THE SPINE USING THE "SHORT LEVER" METHOD
This is an innovative, gentle manual therapy technique that involves the use of hands.
Distinctive features of the method:
- locality and accuracy of impact;
- the ability to influence the "tight zones" of the spinal column;
- control of dosing of the applied force;
restoration of the anatomically correct proportions of all elements of the spine, which makes it possible to eliminate pathological impulses of the affected segment, reduce pain and muscle tension. As a result, the mobility of the intervertebral joints is restored, and hence the functions of the spine, which is extremely important for the health of any organ.
2. THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE
- magnetotherapy - exposure to a magnetic field, alternating or constant;
- electrotherapy - the therapeutic effect of low and high-frequency currents of various modes of vibration;
- high-intensity laser therapy - a unique technology that allows you to act on deeply located tissues and quickly achieve the desired result;
- phonophoresis or ultrasound therapy - a method of administering drugs with ultrasound;
- shock wave therapy (SWT) is the newest non-invasive method of relieving pain in the musculoskeletal system. Extracorporeal shock wave therapy is widely used in orthopedics, physiotherapy, and sports medicine, used in the treatment of trigger points, the treatment of back pain, joints, and neck pain, as well as chronic skeletal and muscle disorders. The indications for the use of the method are most often pain in the thoracic and lumbar spine, knee and shoulder joint, tendinitis, epicondylitis, heel spur, achillodynia.
4. ZONE PHARMACOLOGICAL MULTI-INJECTIONS
Providing an analgesic, antiphlogistic, and trophic effect.
The introduction of drugs directly into the affected area.
6. ORTHOKINE THERAPY
Treatment technology using autologous сonditioned serum (ACS) brand Ortokin®. This method promotes a selective increase in the production of growth factors and anti-inflammatory cytokines using serum AKC obtained from the patient's own blood
7. METHODS OF PHYSICAL REHABILITATION
Exercise therapy (physiotherapy exercises) is an obligatory stage of rehabilitation that helps restore the performance and tone of muscles that have lost strength, joint mobility, and normal movement patterns.
A complex of medical and diagnostic techniques that allow, using manual impact on the structures of the spine, skull, musculoskeletal system, internal organs, lower and upper extremities, to establish the causes of violations and eliminate them, restoring the person's mobility and optimal functioning of his body. The doctor conducts diagnostics and treatment exclusively with his hands. Osteopathy is one of the leading methods of prevention and treatment of various diseases, despite its relative novelty and youth. The popularity of this area of restorative medicine is due to: the effectiveness of the treatment of not only diseases of the joints, spine, nervous system, but also several chronic diseases of internal organs; the accuracy of diagnostics performed by hands, and allowing for muscle tension, displacement of bones, the tension of tendons and fascial membranes, disturbance of the rhythms of movement of internal organs, to record the most insignificant functional disorders inaccessible to many diagnostic devices. The accuracy of osteopathic diagnostics is confirmed by examinations for ultrasound, computed tomography, and other hardware methods; the ability of an osteopathic doctor to determine the underlying causes of the disease, often veiled by compensatory reactions of the human body and such syndromes as neurological disorders or local pain; the use of absolutely safe and mostly mild methods of manual influence during osteopathic treatment, based on the latest research in the field of physiology, anatomy, biochemistry, and histology; a variety of osteopathic techniques (more than 3500), which allows you to choose the most effective treatment program individually for each patient; the ability of osteopathic influence not only to have a healing effect in various diseases but also to harmonize the body, increase its resistance to stress, which is an effective prevention against diseases, a means of improving health.
9. VISCERAL THERAPY (VT)
A manual method of soft and safe impact on internal organs, each of which is distinguished by its amplitude and rhythm of movement, which is provided by a whole system of ligaments that can be damaged in the event of pathological processes.
10. CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY
It is used to correct the structure of the bones of the spine and skull, allowing to restore the natural flow of cerebrospinal fluid, providing normal trophism of the nervous tissue. This method is painless and safe, provides complete relaxation of the patient, helping to reduce pain and improve sleep. As a result, there is a leveling of functional disorders of the psychoemotional state (panic attacks, apathy, depression).
11. MEDICAL THERAPY
Carrying out a course of intravenous or intramuscular injections as prescribed by a doctor.
- FT harvester SOLEO SONO STIM.
- OPTON High-Intensity Laser Therapy Machine.
- Magnetic therapy device DIMAP D2000.
- Shockwave therapy device EN PULS VERSION 2.0.
- Ultrasound therapy device SONIC STIMU PRO.
- Rehabilitation equipment (a set of exercise equipment for therapeutic gymnastics and power loads).
- Highly qualified specialists - orthopedists, orthopedists-traumatologists, neurologists, and vertebrologists, focused on working with patients with various and complex neurological and vertebrological pathologies.
- The use of the latest European-made equipment, classical vertebrological techniques, and modern techniques of world osteopathy, visceral therapy, and kinesiology, which makes it possible to alleviate the patient's condition already at the first sessions.
- The ability to avoid surgical treatment of most herniated intervertebral discs.
- Increase in the general potential of the body.
- The most comfortable conditions for treatment.