Ambulance | ☎ 5288
The “Dobrobut” MN emergency aid departments receive calls twenty-four-hour, providing:
- Outings of emergency teams to adults and children, including specialized;
- Departures of intensive care and resuscitation teams;
- Advisory home visits to adults and children;
- Transportation of patients in Ukraine and abroad of all age categories and different levels of severity, taking into account the individual needs of the patient;
- Transportation of newborns, including premature babies, who require special conditions (cubes, auxiliary and artificial respiratory support)
- Assistance with withdrawal syndrome (consequences of alcohol consumption);
- Help with acetonemic syndrome in children;
- Medical support of events (sports competitions, corporate holidays, trainings, etc.);
- Transportation of the patient to the aircraft ramp for further medical support anywhere in the world;
- Performing certain medical manipulations urgently at home (placement/replacement of a nasogastric tube, urinary catheter, adjustment of oxygen concentrators and correction of oxygen therapy, etc.).
- Departure of the team (doctor, paramedic, driver) in a specially equipped car;
- Examination and consultation of a doctor with the preparation of a written opinion;
- Provision of emergency care in accordance with approved treatment protocols, including the use of medications. Provision of emergency aid with medicines that are available in the brigade; - a large number of medicines, equipment and consumables;
- If necessary, an ECG (electrocardiography), glucose test, rapid urotest (general urine analysis), pregnancy test, which is included in the standard cost of the call. If necessary, other laboratory tests are performed at an additional cost according to the price;
- Determination of further patient management tactics, recommendations for treatment and care for the near future;
- If necessary, hospitalization in a clinic according to the profile of the disease;
- Integration (transfer of information) with other Welfare services (patronage, palliative care, polyclinic, hospital) for further assistance;
- Monitoring and support of the patient after the call (treatment) by the escort service.
Departments receive calls twenty-four-hour, providing:
- attendances of emergency aid brigades, including the specialized ones and the intensive care brigades;
- transportation of patients in Ukraine and beyond its borders as well as transportation to the airstairs for medical escort to any part of the world;
- hospitalization to medical establishments in Ukraine and abroad;
- attendances of a medical worker to the patient’s home or office;
- organization of an individual post for taking care of the patient at home and at hospital;
- treatment of withdrawal syndrome;
- treatment of children’s acetonamic syndrome;
- medical coverage of events.
Emergency telephone number
A team, consisting of an emergency medicine doctor, a paramedic and a driver, leaves for the call. The team may include an anesthesiologist, a pediatric anesthesiologist, a pediatrician, or a cardiologist.
It is also possible to take biological materials for laboratory tests (blood, urine, etc.) for further urgent delivery to the laboratory and conducting additional tests.
If there are indications, the emergency medical care team will hospitalize the patient to specialized Dobrobutu hospitals or other medical institutions for further examination and treatment.
Services are provided to both individuals and legal entities.
Benefits of emergency medical care «Dobrobut»
24/7 work - receiving calls 24/7, regardless of the place of residence or registration of patients
High qualification - regular training of the team, the level of qualification is checked by certified instructors of the European Resuscitation Council
Quality and level of security - are all necessary for providing qualified medical care to adults and children
Multidisciplinary approach - interaction of doctors of different specialties in the management of the patient
Emergency medical care MC «Dobrobut» for children
Children's "emergency care" in Kyiv comes on call to patients when parents do not have the opportunity to call a doctor at home (at night, on holidays or weekends, when living outside of Kyiv), if the problem that has arisen requires quick action (various injuries, infectious diseases).
In all these cases, the "children's emergency service" of MN "Dobrobut", which will include an experienced pediatrician or a pediatric anesthesiologist, is called.
The children's ambulance is equipped with equipment that will help to conduct rapid tests and perform an ECG.
About emergency care
Our team of emergency doctors is on duty and makes visits to patients 24 hours a day.
Emergency care provides:
- trips of emergency teams to adults and children;
- departures of intensive care and resuscitation teams;
- medical support (transportation) of patients in Ukraine and abroad;
- treatment of withdrawal syndrome;
- treatment of acetonemic syndrome in children;
- medical support of events (sports competitions, corporate holidays, trainings, etc.);
- transporting the patient to the aircraft ramp for further medical support to any point in the world.
- consultations and manipulations in outpatient settings.
The service includes:
- departure of the team (doctor, paramedic, driver) in a specially equipped car - an ambulance;
- doctor's examination and consultation with the preparation of a written opinion;
- appointment of an additional examination scheme, determination of further patient management tactics;
- providing emergency care in accordance with approved treatment protocols, including the use of drugs (intramuscular and intravenous administration, setting of drips). Provision of emergency aid with medicines available in the brigade;
- mandatory ECG (electrocardiography) with interpretation for all persons over 40 years of age, and in the presence of chest pain - for all patients;
- if there are indications - carrying out an express blood test to determine the glucose level and a general urine analysis (express method);
- recommendations for further treatment;
- if necessary, hospitalization at a clinic based on the profile of the disease.