Work experience: 2 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University;
- internship at the Institute of Postgraduate Education of NMU named after O.O. Bogomolets on the basis of MC "Dobrobut" in the specialty "Internal diseases"
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- participation in courses from the European Resuscitation Council BLS (Basic Life Support) and PBLS (Pediatric Basic Life Support);
- training "The ER-REBOA plus catheter device familiarization training" from the American company The REBOA Company;
- participation in conferences: "Cardio version", "PRO edema", symposium on the occasion of the World Day of Arterial Hypertension, "Modern therapeutic possibilities for emergency and chronic conditions in cardiology", "Newest achievements in the diagnosis and treatment of atherosclerosis and coronary artery disease" and other scientific practical conferences;
- master class "Questions and answers on arrhythmology";
- master class on emergency ultrasound according to the POCUS and FAST protocol.
Areas of professional development:
- taking courses, trainings, participating in master classes and scientific and practical profile conferences from the All-Ukrainian Association of Cardiologists of Ukraine;
- participation in courses and master classes from the Dobrobut Academy;
- training according to the recommendations of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and the American Heart Association (ANA);
- continuous professional development, constant viewing of relevant online webinars and conferences.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- treatment of patients with coronary heart disease, angina pectoris, atherosclerosis of coronary arteries, hypertension;
- treatment of patients with acute coronary syndrome in the postoperative period after stenting of coronary arteries;
- management and correct medical treatment of patients with valvular heart defects, heart failure;
- prevention of progression of atherosclerotic lesions of coronary arteries and prevention of complications in patients with coronary heart disease.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- endovascular surgery;
- ultrasound diagnostics;
- functional diagnosis.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "In my spare time, I am engaged in photography, I like walks in the fresh air, especially in the forest, I like to travel. Favorite movies are any movie from the Marvel universe.”
- "The most important thing is not to treat the disease and its consequences, but to prevent and prevent its occurrence, and a big part in the treatment is not a "magic" pill, but lifestyle modification! Therefore, lead a healthy lifestyle, monitor your body weight, follow a proper diet, do not smoke and do sports, have an annual check-up with a cardiologist and take care of your heart, because you only have one!"