Work experience: 23 years
- Lugansk State Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- graduated from advanced thematic training courses Ambulatory ECG Monitoring, Emergency Conditions in Cardiology;
- regularly takes part in international and national meetings, congresses, conferences;
- is the co-author of 9 scientific publications, 1 rationalization proposal;
- regularly studies literature on his specialty, takes advanced thematic training courses;
- is proficient in English.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- treatment of patients with coronary heart disease, arterial hypertension, cardiac arrhythmias, heart failure;
- conducting daily monitoring of ECG and blood pressure, bicycle ergometry.
- Common complaints: arterial hypertension; coronary heart disease; violation of the heart rhythm; heart failure.
- “The interventional methods for diagnosing and treating diseases are currently being developed, and the importance of evidence-based medicine is recognized.”
- “For the patients with diseases of the cardiovascular system, it is important to explain the need for continuous medication to prevent complications and the importance of timely contact with a specialist if the first symptoms of the disease occur.”
- “A good doctor treats not a disease, but a patient. The individual approach to each patient provides the best results and adherence to treatment.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- cardiac surgery;
- interventional cardiology;
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “I like walking to interesting places and traveling. Favorite books are Killing a Mockingbird by Harper Lee and Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes."
- “Prevention and timely consulting with a cardiologist is an opportunity to increase lifetime and improve its quality while following the recommendations given by the doctor, as well as to minimize dangerous complications if a heart disease is present.”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “The clinic has the opportunity to use any modern methods of examination and treatment of patients.”