Work experience: 37 years
- Kiev Medical Institute
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- member of the Society of Gastroenterologists and the Association of Gastroenterologists;
- regularly takes advanced thematic training courses, attends specialized conferences.
Teaching and / or lecturing:
- conducts series of lectures for advanced training for nurses.
Areas of professional development:
- 1980-1986: Kiev Medical Institute, medical care specialty;
- 1986-1987: internship in infectious diseases;
- 1995: specialization in infectious diseases at the Kharkiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education;
- 2000: specialization in gastroenterology at the Ukrainian Military Medical Academy;
- 2018: confirmed specialization in gastroenterology;
- attended international training in HIV testing;
- participates in clinical trials.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- infectious diseases;
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "My hobbies are reading books, traveling, playing the piano and contacting with animals. My favorite movie is Gone with the Wind."