The Dobrobut MC network provides the full range of medical services, including in-patient treatment.
The Dobrobut MC in-patient departments are professional multidisciplinary units fully equipped for 24/7 monitoring of patients in the course of treatment.
In-patient services are provided to:
- postoperative patients;
- patients in need of urgent medical care (urgent patients);
- patients scheduled for hospitalization and patients requiring continuous monitoring and control of their condition
The Dobrobut MC Network has four in-inpatient departments:
- in the MC and hospital 24/7 in Solomyanka;
- in the Palliative care center;
- In the multidisciplinary hospital located in Pozniaky;
- in the MC for the whole family in Pechersk (Day stationary).
All in-patient wards are equipped with the state-of-the--art medical facilities, including functional beds and consoles for supply of oxygen and vacuum. All wards have individual lighting and wash upholstered furniture for relaxation and comfortable stay of the closed ones, shower, WC and climate control. A nurse is assigned to each ward to monitor the patient's condition and called at any time by pressing a special button
The intensive care wards are equipped with monitoring systems for vital indicators of the patient's condition including:
- heart rate;
- blood pressure;
- body temperature;
- oxygen saturation of hemoglobin by pulse oximetry;
In addition, intensive care units have functional beds with pressure relieving devices, special blanket warmers for patients who need a special microclimate.
Areas of Medical Services
The Dobrobut in-patient departments offer round-the-clock medical care in the following areas:
- general surgery for adults;
- thoracic surgery;
- plastic and reconstructive surgery;
- endocrine surgery;
- endoscopic surgery;
- vascular surgery;
- maxillofacial surgery;
- cardiac surgery;
- endovascular surgery;
- pediatric surgery;
- pediatric urology;
- pediatric gynecology;
- pediatric traumatology;
- pediatric otolaryngology;
- pediatric maxillofacial surgery;
- pediatric cardiac surgery;
- somatic inpatient care for adults (therapeutic and neurological profile);
- somatic inpatient care for children;
- intensive care unit for adults and children
We guarantee provision of quality medical care to adults and children in the Dobrobut in-patient departments based on:
- highly qualified doctors of the higher and first qualification category;
- multidisciplinary approach when choosing treatment tactics;
- modern diagnostic equipment;
- high-tech sterile operating rooms;
- intensive care units equipped according to the European standards;
- comfortable wards with round-the-clock monitoring;
- friendly and attentive medical staff
Dobrobut MC and In-Patient Department 24/7 in Solomyanka
The in-patient department is located in two buildings with an area of about 8000 m2 in 3 Sem’i Idzikovskikh st.
It is equipped with everything necessary to provide highly qualified medical care at each stage of the patient's route: from the admission department to the intensive care unit.
For round-the-clock medical care in the in-patient department there are:
- emergency wards for 3 beds + 1 temporary ward;
- 75 universal beds, of which 12 beds of general resuscitation and 4 beds of cardiac resuscitation;
- 7 operating rooms: 3 large, 2 medium, 2 small;
- 4 diagnostic rooms: MRI, MSCT, X-ray, mammography;
- admission room
The admission room provides round-the-clock emergency care by doctors on duty:
- pediatric surgeon;
- pediatric traumatologist (until 10:00 p.m.).
The Dobrobut in-patients have access to high-quality laboratory examination for adults and children, as well as instrumental examination including:
- MRI 24/7;
- MSCT 24/7;
- X-ray 24/7;
- coronary angiography;
- ultrasound diagnostics;
- prenatal diagnosis;
- optical coherence tomography;
- functional diagnostics: daily monitoring of blood pressure and ECG, bicycle ergometry, and others.
In addition, the outpatient department is equipped with 2 day hospital wards. They are used for adults and children for medical manipulations, and for patients after various diagnostic procedures, which require clinical monitoring.
The inpatient department works around the clock and can simultaneously admit patients with various diseases. About 30 medical specialists (surgeons, gynecologists, anesthesiologists, resuscitators) and more than 50 paramedics work in the in-patient department at night.
The department has everything required for cardiopulmonary resuscitation, mechanical lung ventilation in different modes. Modern intensive care methods included in the international guidelines are used to treat patients. Pharmacotherapy is selected individually for each patient regarding innovative pharmaceutical developments.
Multidisciplinary hospital on the left bank on Ave. Mykoly Bazhana
The multidisciplinary adult and pediatric inpatient facility is located on two floors, providing round-the-clock medical care.
The inpatient department operates with a multidisciplinary team of physicians and versatile nurses who can provide necessary medical assistance based on the patient's needs and the disease profile. Additionally, 24-hour laboratory and instrumental diagnostics are available.
The inpatient rooms (single occupancy) are equipped with modern facilities, functional beds, medical consoles, individual medical ventilation and conditioning systems. Patients are offered therapeutic nutrition from La Famiglia, developed by a dietitian.
The intensive care unit provides assistance to patients in critical and extremely critical conditions, equipped with state-of-the-art monitoring and treatment equipment.
Palliative care center, general rehabilitation, and outpatient clinic with day hospital
Palliative care center provides a full range of medical services including professional consultations of highly qualified doctors, high-quality and rapid laboratory and instrumental diagnostics on expert-class equipment, as well as rehabilitation and recovery programs after surgery and stroke. The Center has round-the-clock and day hospital for patients under medical supervision, as well as an intensive care unit.
The in-patient department for adults is located in the park area of the Medimistechko community. The total area of the hospital is 1379 m2.
The department has 21 comfortable wards including
- 7 wards of the therapeutic hospital;
- 10 wards of the neurology department;
- 4 beds of the intensive care unit
- In-patient department provides treatment in the following areas:
- gynecology (including pregnancy management);
- surgery: general and vascular
Intensive Care Unit
The in-patient department has an intensive care unit for management of emergency cases such as acute cerebrovascular disorders, severe therapeutic, neurological and cardiac diseases, as well as for monitoring of patients in the early postoperative period. A 24-hour nurse area is organized in the unit. The medical staff continuously monitors all vital functions of the patient; laboratory testing is available around the clock.
Friendly and experienced staff will assist to organize a comfortable stay in the hospital and will provide proper care and highly qualified treatment. Comfortable single wards are equipped with air conditioning, TV, shower and WC.
The Dobrobut MC works seven days a week and offers services in the advanced health care facility settings. Its in-patient department in Medmistechko (Palliative care center) community has the Quality Assurance Certificate in medical management
Counseling of Medical Specialists
General practitioners, family doctors and medical specialists of the higher and first categories including PhDs with extensive practical experience and recognized theoretical background provide counseling to the patients. A highly professional multidisciplinary team is guided by the international clinical protocols and principles of the evidence-based medicine in treatment and diagnosis of the patients
Medical specialists of the following specialties provide health care services in the Dobrobud MC:
Instrumental and Laboratory Diagnostics
The MC is equipped with the state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment from the world's leading manufacturers for making timely and accurate diagnosis.
The MC offers the following examinations:
- comprehensive ultrasound examinations, including ultrasound of the head and neck vessels;
- video fibrogastroduodenoscopy;
- diagnosis of sleep apnea;
- Holter ECG, blood pressure;
- treadmill diagnostics
The MC offers laboratory examination with collection of biological material (blood, urine, mucus, etc.) for assessing various general clinical, biochemical and bacteriological indicators.
In-Patient Department Conveniences
Comfortable single wards are equipped with air conditioning and under-floor heating. Each ward has a TV, shower and WC. The intensive care units have individual nurse area. Conveniences, carefully selected diet, caring staff provide comfortable stay of a patient in the in-patient department of the MC Dobrobut network.
Dobrobut MC for the whole family in Pechersk
In the medical center, there is a two-bed day ward equipped with state-of-the-art medical technology. It includes a functional bed, oxygen and vacuum supply consoles, individual lighting, comfortable seating furniture for relaxation, and a pleasant environment for the presence of family members. The ward is used for both adults and children to perform medical procedures and for patients to stay under the observation of a physician after various diagnostic procedures.