Work experience: 21 years
- Dnepropetrovsk Medical Academy
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- pulmonology (acute respiratory diseases, pneumonia, bronchial asthma, obstructive bronchitis);
- cardiology (hypertension, rhythm disturbance, stable angina pectoris);
- gastroenterology (functional disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, irritable bowel syndrome, frequent constipation, erosive and ulcerative lesions of the stomach and duodenum);
- consultations in the outpatient clinic;
- treatment of patients in the inpatient hospital;
- making the extended cardiogram (ECG);
- extended respiratory function;
- consultation of pregnant women.
- “I employ the individual approach to each patient.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “I prefer outdoor activities, i.e. skiing, traveling, swimming. I love the sea very much! I have read all the classics, love art books (there was a time when I myself was keen on painting).”
- "Trust the doctor!"