Information about the doctor Kompaniiets Kira Mykolaivna
Work experience: 25 years
- Luhansk State Medical University
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- member of the Ukrainian Association of Internists;
- member of the Association of Preventive and Antiaging Medicine;
- member of the International Society of Internal Medicine and others;
- maribor School of Palliative Medicine. internship at a university clinic in Slovenia;
- annual participation in scientific and practical conferences;
- advanced training courses in cardiology (2020), therapy (2019).
- Doctor of Medical Sciences, professor of the Department of Medical Sciences No. 1, BBB KhNMU.
- Author of more than 100 scientific articles, author's certificate, monograph, invention patents.
Teaching and / or lecturing:
- Teacher (Professor of the Department of Propedeutics of Internal Medicine No. 1, Basics of Bioethics and Biosafety of the Kharkiv National Medical University) and lecturer for domestic and English-speaking students.
Areas of professional development:
- 1998-2000 - internship at a therapeutic hospital, Luhansk;
- 2000-2004 - resident doctor of a therapeutic hospital;
- 2004 - defense of the candidate's thesis "Chronic non-calculous cholecystitis against the background of secondary immunodeficiency";
- 2004-2014 - physician-therapist/cardiologist of the LRCD;
- 2014 - defense of the doctoral thesis "Clinical-pathogenetic features and optimization of treatment of chronic non-calculous cholecystitis associated with coronary heart disease and helicobacteriosis";
- 2015 - professor of the PVM department No. 1, BBB;
- 2015-2022 - internist/cardiologist of the inpatient department of the Medical Center No. 13;
- 2018-2022 - responsible specialist of the Kharkiv City Center for Diagnosis and Treatment of Arterial Hypertension.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- Prevention and treatment of diseases of the cardiovascular system and therapeutic diseases.
- Consultation, treatment and management of patients with concomitant diseases against the background of cardiac pathology (endocrinological, neurological, surgical, oncological, etc.).
- Development of individual programs for the treatment and prevention of somatic diseases.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- Pedagogy of higher education. Educational pedagogical sciences, teaching in universities and higher educational institutions of the Ministry of Education and Culture of Ukraine.
- Public management and administration of the Ministry of Education and Culture of Ukraine.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "Life is long if you use it skillfully" (L. Seneca).
- A healthy lifestyle and preventive medicine strengthen Faith, Hope and Love in us!