Information about the doctor Chyrkova Olha Mykolaivna
Work experience: 29 years
- Luhansk Medical Institute
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- Antibiotic resistance Stop І-ІІ international congress;
- Life without Allergy All-Ukrainian workshop;
- School of Pulmonologist, etc.
Teaching and / or lecturing:
- lectures for patients: “What you should know about the chronic obstructive pulmonary disease”, etc.;
- lectures within the framework of upgrade training courses for nurses on the basis of Ukrainian National Medical and Social Center of Military Veterans.
Areas of professional development:
- 1988-1994: obtained higher education at Luhansk Medical Institute;
- 1994-2003: worked as a primary care physician;
- 2003-2014: radiation oncologist, radiologist;
- from 2014 through present – works as a pulmonologist.