Work experience: 12 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- candidate of Medical Sciences;
- member of EAACI (European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology), author of 25 scientific publications, 3 patents and 1 monograph; advised patients from the United States.
Areas of professional development:
- systematic visits to clinical trainings and gastroenterology and molecular allergology schools;
- participation in International Congress on Asthma, COPD and Immunorehabilitation (Dubai, London), on Epstein-Barr virus infection (Stockholm);
- Candidate’s dissertation on “Pathogenetic substantiation of treatment of chronic rhinosinusitis associated with deficiency of immunoglobulin E”;
- assisting at the Department of Clinical Immunology and Allergology of the Medical Genetics Section at Bogomolets National Medical University;
- study of modern publicationschronic gastritis;
- language qualifications - English.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- molecular diagnostic;
- allergy treatment.
- The most common complaints: functional dyspepsia, viral hepatitis, steatohepatitis, IBS, nasal allergy, bronchial, asthma, sarcoidosis, pneumonia, recurrent urticaria, eczema, vasculitis, hypertensive disease, adiposis, chronic rhinosinusitis.
- ‘My patients are often people who suffering from a combined pathology (gastroenterology and allergology) and who need a special approach.’
- ‘To date, number of allergic diseases has increased significantly.’
- ‘A good doctor is the one who constantly strive for knowledge. It is important to explain to a patients what is happening to him and why, but it has to be done in an accessible way and by simple examples.’
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- ‘I like to travel and sing karaoke. My favorite books are “Fahrenheit 451” by Ray Bradbury and “Arc de Triomphe” by Erich Maria Remarque.’
- ‘Body bliss is in health, and mental bliss lies in knowledge. But in medicine the main medicine is a doctor himself.’
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- ‘Modern methods of diagnosis and treatment, quality of service and professionalism.’