Information about the doctor Kopyl Tetiana Stepanivna
Work experience: 36 years
- Bogomolets Kiev National Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- A certified specialist in: family medicine, internal medicine, cardiology, emergency and urgent care medicine, pulmonology, rheumatology, gastroenterology.
- Qualification: therapist (physician) of the highest category, leading specialist, Head of the Inpatient Unit, internships in Russia, Poland and Germany.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- supervising and treatment of patients suffering chronic internal diseases;
- cardiology (supervising and treatment of patients suffering hypertensive heart disease, early diagnosis of angina, arrhythmias);
- gastroenterology (functional gastrointestinal disorders, irritable bowel syndrome, severe constipations, erosive and ulcerative lesions of the stomach and duodenum);
- respiratory diseases (acute respiratory diseases, pneumonia, bronchial asthma, obstructive bronchitis).
- ‘If you have chosen a career in medicine you must become a professional.’
- ‘I review the latest developments and studies on each disease I deal with while treating patients.’
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- ‘In my spare time I communicate with my children, take care of the garden and my cats. Ilike outdooractivitiesandskiing.’
- ‘The patient directly participates in the healing process and influences 50-60% of the success. The best regimen works only if it is performed.’ ‘Everyone should have a personal doctor providing preventive measures, rather than trying to catch up on lost time.’