Information about the doctor Doroshenko Roza Natanivna
Work experience: 17 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- "Clinical electrocardiography";
- "Management of pregnant women with extragenital diseases”;
- "Infections in clinical practice of primary and secondary care physicians."
Areas of professional development:
- 2006: graduated from the A.A. Bogomolets National Medical University;
- 2006 to 2008: completed internship and 2008 to 2010 finished medical residency at the therapeutic department of the Kiev City Clinical Hospital No. 18, where from 2010 to 2012 she worked as a general practitioner;
- 2010: received a specialization in gastroenterology;
- worked as a gastroenterologist at Obraztsov Clinic and Viva clinic;
- qualification and scientific work: carbon and hydrogen breath tests’ studies and practical implementation in gastroenterology; certified specialist in internal medicine and gastroenterology. Foreign experience: knowledge of English; medical advice and treatment of English-speaking patients; implementation of the best foreign practices in the treatment process; participation in international scientific conferences (gastro weeks).
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- diagnostics and treatment of the gastrointestinal tract diseases, including those caused by psychoemotional disorders;
- management of patients with diseases of the respiratory system, cardiovascular system, kidney and urinary tract diseases;
- diagnostics and treatment of extragenital diseases in pregnant women.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- “I am interested in and study molecular allergy, especially respiratory allergies.”
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “I am fond of reading, embroidery, outdoor recreation, traveling and group travel arrangements.”
- "Once a year I undergo medical check-up. I advise you to definitely pass the annual check-up."