Work experience: 36 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- a member of the Association of Ultrasound Diagnostic Specialists, a member of the Doppler Club;
- PhD (medicine);
- have experience in teaching and in media presentation;
- regularly attends conferences, congresses on ultrasound diagnostics and advanced thematic training courses;
- upgrades professional level by reading special literature;
- proficient in English.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- All types of pediatric studies.
- "Currently there is a rapid development of visual diagnostic equipment and emergence of new ultrasound technologies."
- “As a specialist, I need to explain to children and parents that ultrasound is harmless.”
- “A good doctor helps a patient by all events.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “I like to read detectives, to watch movies by Woody Allen and to travel.”
- “Consult a doctor timely.”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “I appreciate the opportunity offered by the clinic to work with top professional clinical staff and use advanced medical equipment.”