Work experience: 14 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- speaks at the N.M. Amosov National Institute of Cardiovascular Surgery of the Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine;
- actively engaged in scientific activities, author of 2 and co-author of 17 scientific articles.
Areas of professional development:
- member of the Association of Cardiac Surgeons of Ukraine, the Association of Ultrasound Diagnostics of Ukraine;
- regularly attends advanced thematic training courses, conferences and congresses in ultrasound diagnostics, pediatrics and cardiology.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- echocardiography of adults and children of all age groups;
- diagnosis of all congenital heart defects, cardiomyopathies and other heart abnormalities;
- ultrasound of the abdominal cavity, bladder, kidneys and pleural cavities;
- ultrasound of thyroid gland, lymph nodes and skin lesions;
- ultrasound of the mammary glands, pelvic organs;
- transcranial duplex scanning (vessels of the head).
- duplex scanning of the extracranial part of the brachiocephalic vessels (neck vessels).
- “Individual approach to every patient, trusting relationships with young patients and their parents, the need to explain the results of the examination with simple and understandable words.”
- “A good doctor is a specialist in his area, a real, who progresses professionally every day.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- pediatric and adult cardiology;
- pediatrics (childlogy);
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "My hobbies are sports, traveling, hiking with my favorite dog named Malysh."
- “Prevention is the best treatment. There are many diseases that do not have any symptoms. It is possible to identify such anomalies and defects only during a physical examination and additional examination methods, such as ultrasound. This method is painless, affordable and fast.”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “At the clinic, we strictly observe local clinical guidelines that comply with the European and American guidelines on ultrasound diagnostics of all systems and organs.”
- “Dobrobut means working with modern equipment, using new technologies, fast career growth, magnificent prospect in the country's future medicine.”