Information about the doctor Arsenidze Tetyana Oleksandrivna
Work experience: 12 years
- Kharkiv National Medical University.
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- Member of the All-Ukrainian Association of Radiologists;
- Member of the European Association of Radiologists (ECR);
- Representative of resident radiologists of Ukraine at the European Congress of Radiologists (ECR);
- Received a specialization in "Radiology" at the Kharkiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education;
- Has publications and speeches at conferences on scientific work.
Areas of professional development:
- Completed an internship and clinical residency in "Radiology" at the Kharkiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education;
- Passed courses of thematic improvement in computer tomography at the Kharkiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education;
- Is currently studying for a postgraduate degree in "Radiation Diagnosis and Radiation Therapy";
- Regularly attends Ukrainian and international conferences and master classes in the specialty, meetings of the Society of Radiologists;
- Systematically studies domestic and foreign literature and thematic sites;
- Speaks English.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- Computed tomography;
- Magnetic resonance imaging;
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "In my free time I study cosmetology and aesthetic medicine. Like travelling".
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- "Dobrobut Clinic has a modern diagnostic base, gathered in one department, which allows doctors to develop and improve their professional level, and patients - to quickly and efficiently find solutions to their problems."