Work experience: 29 years
- Bogomolets Kiev National Medical University;
- National Medical Institute of Non-traditional Methods of Treatment.
Areas of professional development:
- therapist, doctor of functional diagnostics;
- member of the Association of Cardiologists;
- member of the Association of Arrhythmologists of Ukraine;
- passed advanced training courses ‘Clinical electrocardiography’, ‘Ambulatory monitoring techniques in cardiology’, ‘Ultrasonography of the heart and the great vessels, doppler echocardiography’, ‘Emergency conditions. Resuscitation, first aid’;
- postgraduate courses on cardiology, general internal medicine, functional diagnostics.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- 24-hour ambulatory ECG and blood pressure monitoring;
- blood pressure monitoring;
- bicycle ergometry.
- Cardiology development trends: the development of cardiac surgery, electrophysiology studies.
- ‘A good doctor is the one who will not harm and who is trusted by the patient.’
- ‘It is important for me as a doctor to ensure that the patient understands the purpose of additional examinations and prescribed medications.’
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- ‘I never stop learning. I regularly take postgraduate courses, participate in conferences, review professional literature and keep in touch with the colleagues. In my spare time I travel and study arts. I am fond of jazz.’
- ‘In order to minimize the risk of the heart and vascular diseases, one need to take vacations four times a year. The regular relaxation is one of the best methods of cardiovascular diseases’ active prevention.’
- ‘When you like what you do you do not notice difficulties.’