Information about the doctor Borodina Olena Oleksandrivna
Work experience: 21 years
- 1997-2003 - studies at the National Medical University named after O.O. Bogomolets on the specialty "Medical business";
- in 2006, she completed an internship specializing in "Therapy";
- in 2012, she received her education at the National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education named after P.L. Shupyka in the specialty "General practice-family medicine";
- in 2017, completed the specialization "Gastroenterology" at the Ukrainian Military Medical Academy;
- in 2021, she received a higher category in the specialization "General practice-family medicine"
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- member of the Ukrainian Gastroenterological Association.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- management of patients with therapeutic pathology: bronchopulmonary pathology (SARS, pneumonia, COVID-19 and mild-moderate pneumonia);
- management of patients with cardiac pathology: hypertension (high blood pressure), stable angina (chest pain associated with physical exertion);
- ECG registration and interpretation;
- management of patients with joint syndrome, gout;
- management of patients with anemia of various etiologies;
- diagnosis and treatment of urinary tract infection (acute cystitis, uncomplicated acute pyelonephritis);
- examination of pregnant women (normal pregnancy);
- management of patients with gastroenterological pathology: functional diseases (dyspepsia, irritable bowel syndrome, biliary tract dysfunction, persistent constipation); erosive and ulcerative lesions of the stomach and duodenum; diseases of the liver and biliary tract (gastroesophageal reflux disease (persistent heartburn)), gallstone disease (stones in the gall bladder)); chronic pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas); correction of nutrition in diseases of the digestive organs.
- The most common complaints: pain in the upper abdomen, heartburn and heaviness in the intestines, bloating, stool disorders (diarrhea syndrome), acute respiratory diseases, cough, fever, chest pain.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- ultrasound diagnostics.
- "Regular medical examinations are an important component of maintaining your health. When you turn to doctors, remember to actively cooperate with them. This approach helps to create a trusting relationship and ensure effective cooperation with a doctor who will become your reliable partner in taking care of your health."