Work experience: 22 years
- M. Gorky Donetsk National Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- member of the Association of Allergologists of Ukraine since 2008, member of the Ukrainian Society of Specialists in Immunology, Allergology and Immunorehabilitation since 2017;
- regularly attends conferences and advanced thematic training courses;
- taught at the Donetsk Medical School of Continuing Education and lectured to the nursing staff of V.K. Gusak Institute of Emergency and Reconstructive Surgery;
- continuously upgrades professional category and attends advanced thematic training courses;
- attends congresses, conferences and seminars. Since 2008, attends the annual All-Ukrainian Congress of Allergologists and Immunologists;
- has 1st, 2nd and 3rd level certificates of the Ukrainian School of Molecular Allergology, a branch of the international network of schools of molecular allergology;
- reads medial periodicals of foreign authors in the original language (English);
- studies at the school of molecular allergology;
- attends conferences on pediatric and adult allergology and clinical immunology;
- intermediate English and experience in counseling patients from abroad.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- children's and adult allergology;
- treatment and over time monitoring of children from birth and adults;
- management of patients with allergic pathology of skin and mucous membranes, patients with allergic diseases of the upper and lower respiratory tract over time;
- skin tests by prick-testing for children from three years of age and adults;
- use of molecular (allergen component) diagnostics for verification of various forms of allergy;
- treatment of patients with allergen-specific immunotherapy;
- diagnosis and treatment of food allergies and food intolerances.
- Common complaints: skin diseases (atopic dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis, urticaria); respiratory disorders (recurrent bronchial obstructive syndrome, bronchial asthma, persistent allergic rhinitis, rhinoconjunctivitis); food allergies.
- "High accuracy in diagnosis of allergic diseases, an individual approach to therapy with possibility to accurately predict the treatment efficacy and outcome due to use of molecular diagnostics, the appearance of genetically-mediated biological medicine in Ukraine"
- “My specialty provides for long-term observation of patients, continuity of cooperation with doctors of other specialties, achievement of the maximum effect of the prescribed therapy mostly thanks to mutual understanding with patients and their relatives, the ability to clearly and plainly explain the need to attract quite expensive diagnostic and treatment methods.”
- “In my opinion, a good doctor should possess the following qualities and abilities: professionalism, the desire to continuously improve knowledge in his and related specialties, self-discipline, attentiveness, ability to find a common language with any patient and his relatives, ability to plainly explain to the patient and to his relatives the need for adequate diagnosis and treatment."
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “I am fond of embroidery and cooking. My favorite films are Theater, Office Romance, Intercession Gate and my favorite books are Flying Over the Cuckoo’s Nest by Ken Kesey, Doctor’s Notes and Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov, Dandelion Wine by Ray Bradbury and Theater by Somerset Maugham."
- “Since allergic pathology has a chronic course, a systematic approach to treatment and the following recommendations are important for my patients: do not self-medicate, do not be afraid to ask questions, clearly follow the doctor’s recommendations, maintain a healthy lifestyle. These recommendations apply to patients of all ages.”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- "I appreciate the opportunity to use the most advanced diagnostic (laboratory, instrumental, radiological) and treatment methods, an individual and, if necessary, an interdisciplinary approach to the diagnosis and treatment of patients as it is possible to attract related medical specialists from the medical center. Also there is a possibility to provide outpatient and inpatient care to patients almost around the clock."