A group of highly qualified specialists (surgeons who have extensive experience in the field of urgent surgical conditions) provides round-the-clock care in conditions of a specialized surgical hospital from the MC “Dobrobut-polyclinic” at the address: Kyiv, Sim'yi Idzikovs'kykh Street 3 and Mykoly Bazhana Avenue, 12-A. Round-the-clock help in acute surgical conditions is provided by both adult and pediatric surgeons.
Urgent surgical care:
A SPECIALIZED SURGICAL HOSPITAL ASSISTS ADULTS IN THE TREATMENT OF ACUTE SURGICAL DISEASES OF THE ABDOMINAL CAVITY, NAMELY:
- Acute appendicitis
- Acute cholecystitis
- Acute pancreatitis
- Acute intestinal obstruction
- Strangulated hernia
- Perforated ulcers of the stomach and duodenum
- Mechanical jaundice
- Foreign bodies of the gastrointestinal tract
- Other diseases and conditions that require the help of a surgeon
The main signs of acute surgical conditions are abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, bloating, abnormality of stool and gas, body temperature increase. These states require consultation with a surgeon as a first aid.
Many long-existing diseases of the abdominal organs can also go to an acute form. Such conditions require urgent hospitalization and surgical treatment.
If you feel worsening – abdominal pain and other formidable symptoms – do not self-medicate. You should urgently call an emergency team, whose specialists will undoubtedly understand the symptoms and, if necessary, deliver to the urgent consultation of a surgeon in our hospital admissions.
Patients with suspected acute surgical pathology are admitted to our hospital seven days a week around the clock. The on-duty surgeon of our hospital admissions has a sufficient experience and a full range of diagnostic measures to find out and establish the fact of the need for hospitalization.
If the results of laboratory examinations and necessary additional studies (including multislice computed tomography of the abdominal organs and a clinical examination), which are usually performed within an hour, do not reveal indications for hospitalization, you will receive the needed recommendations and a survey plan with the possibility to contact the doctor on duty before the planned visit to the required specialist the next day.
Also, in the admission department, you can receive the necessary treatment in the conditions of the day ward, as well as remove or reduce the manifestations of the symptoms that cause your illness.
Advantages of providing urgent surgical care are as follows:
- Around the clock and seven days a week working hours of the hospital admissions, diagnostic services, departments of inpatient and intensive care, resuscitation, and operating rooms.
- Full range of accurate and fast diagnostics:
- 24-hour laboratory
- X-ray research 24/7
- Computed tomography round the clock (Read more: Using MSCT in diagnosis of urgent conditions of the abdominal cavity organs)
- Magnetic resonance imaging round the clock
- Consultation of related specialists for complete differential diagnosis of an acute disease (gynecologist, therapist, urologist, traumatologist, resuscitator, etc.)
- Specialized personnel. Duty doctors-surgeons annually improve their experience in emergency surgery. Each of the specialists has more than ten years of experience in the diagnosis and treatment of acute surgical conditions. Surgeons of the center at a high level conduct surgical interventions, more than 90% of which are performed with the help of minimally invasive laparoscopic or endoscopic techniques. The high professionalism of physicians allows them to make the right decisions in severe cases, when the disease poses a threat to the patient’s life. Particular approaches in the treatment of patients allow our specialists to provide high-level care to elderly clients with severe comorbidities.
- High-tech equipment of the hospital, intensive care and operating units allows the safest and comfortable treatment of acute conditions in surgery.
- Treatment according to the international standards, fast-track protocols (early activation and recovery), “no pain” treatment methods and individual approach to each patient allow to minimize staying in the hospital, rehabilitate after surgical treatment in the shortest period and return our patients to the ordinary way of life.
ALL THESE ADVANTAGES ALLOW DOCTORS OF THE EMERGENCY SURGERY DEPARTMENT TO ORGANIZE MOST EFFICIENTLY THE SURGICAL CARE FOR PATIENTS WHO ARE IN CRITICAL CONDITION.
- The surgical hospital in our clinic is a round-the-clock qualified surgical care in acute conditions.
- For details on surgical care in our hospital, please call
on tel. 044/097-495-28-88
SURGERY IS A BRANCH OF MEDICINE THAT SPECIALIZES IN SURGICAL METHODS OF TREATMENT.
The surgeon’s help is resorted to when other methods do not work or urgent intervention is needed to save the life and health of the patient. The medical center of the highest level of accreditation "Dobrobut" offers the services of a surgical center in Kyiv, which employs the best specialists and has excellent conditions for successful surgical interventions and quick rehabilitation of the patient.
CLASSIFICATION OF SURGERY
There are specialized and general surgery. As you might have guessed from the name, the specialized one deals with surgical interventions on certain parts of the body or organs (this includes microsurgery). The general one includes many directions, which in turn are divided into even more small branches. An example of general surgery is traumatology.
Pediatric surgery should be attributed to a special category: its specificity is because the physiology of a child is very different from that of an adult. Therefore, treatment and surgical interventions are carried out taking into account the characteristics of a growing organism.
All surgical interventions can be divided into two broad categories:
- planned: this category includes plastic and cosmetic surgeries, organ transplants, as well as other surgical interventions that are planned in advance;
- emergency: operations of this kind are carried out by highly qualified specialists without or after preliminary preparation and additional examination of the patient, in the near future after his admission to a medical institution. Doctors of emergency surgery save the health and lives of patients who have been seriously injured or are in serious condition as a result of an exacerbation of the disease.
SERVICES OF A QUALIFIED SURGEON AT THE DOBROBUT CENTER
If you need the help of an experienced and highly qualified specialist, the Dobrobut Surgery Center is ready to receive you at any time of the day, seven days a week. To make an appointment with a surgeon, you need to call the phone number indicated on the website or use the online chat.
Upon admission of the patient, we will not only provide first aid but also perform the necessary examinations in a short time, including computed tomography. And if it turns out that the patient has no indications for urgent hospitalization and surgical intervention, we will provide a plan for further treatment and offer to stay at the day hospital under the supervision of specialists.