Work experience: 23 years
- Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
Areas of professional development:
- Regular attendance of thematic improvement courses;
- visits to various conferences inside the country and abroad;
- co-author of over 20 publications in medical magazines;
- constant monitoring of new scientific thematic articles and study of specialized literature.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- transthoracic and transesophageal echocardiography of children and adults;
- ultrasound of abdominal cavity, urinary system, thyroid gland, NSG, lymph nodes and salivary glands.
- ‘Ultrasound imaging technology and research techniques have been developing and new methods of research have been appearing in cardiology (Myocardial deformation in two-dimensional real-time).’
- ‘I believe that it is important to explain to a patient the results of examination in accessible terms. It should be done for a patient to understand the essence of a disease and the priority of the selected treatment.’
- ‘A good doctor is a highly professional specialist attentive to every patient, who uses an individual approach to each patient and is able to build a trusting relationship with them. A doctor should be an example for patients who adhere to a healthy lifestyle.’
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- ‘In my spare time I play sports and read a variety of literature.’
- ‘I want everybody to treat their health and health of their loved ones with due care.’
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- use of modern equipment;
- possibility of continuous training and improvement of professional skills;
- use of new technologies in ultrasound;
- good working conditions;
- opportunity for career growth;
- great perspective of private clinics in future medicine of the country.