International standards of assistance. Modern methods of treatment. Comfort and safety of a large clinic with 15 years of experience.
THE CONSULTATION OF A SPECIALIST IS NECESSARY FOR YOU ASAP, IF YOU ARE NOTING YOURSELF SUCH SYMPTOMS:
- Breathing dysfunction, snoring, runny nose, periodic or permanent nasal congestion, secretions (of any nature: white, transparent or green) from the nasal cavity;
- Smell disorders, sense of unpleasant smells, sense of discomfort, sharp pains and expansion in a projection of maxillary sinuses, frontal sinuses, frequent exacerbations of sinusitis;
- Respiratory disorders in children, especially during sleep, sleep with open mouth, frequent ARVI, occlusion disorders;
- Sharp sore throat, fever, sore throat when swallowing, enlarged lymph nodes in the neck;
- Frequent exacerbation of tonsillitis, history of paratonsillar abscess, heart and kidney damage in chronic tonsillitis;
- Hearing loss, discharge from the ears, ear pain, pain in the area of the mammary processes;
- Injuries to the ENT organs, nosebleeds, foreign bodies of the upper respiratory tract;
List of diseases requiring surgery intervention, treatment methods:
- Recurrent tonsillitis: tonsillectomy by classical/coblation method.
- Hypertrophy of the palatine tonsils: tonsillotomy by classical/coblation method
- Nasal septum /nasal crest curvature: septoplasty/partial endoscopic resection of the nasal septum.
- Pharyngeal tonsil hypertrophy: classical/shaver /coblation adenotomy.
- Lower nasal hypertrophy, vasomotor rhinitis, chronic hypertrophic rhinitis: classical / radiowave/coblation vasotomy.
- Cyst/mucocele/mycetoma /foreign body of the maxillary sinuses/chronic sinusitis: endoscopic endonasal micro maxillary sinusotomy. Caldwell-Luke maxillary sinusitis.
- Hypertrophy of the posterior ends of the middle nasal cavity: conchotomy.
- Chronic otitis media, post-traumatic otitis: tympanoplasty.
- Chronic frontitis, frontal sinus neoplasm: endoscopic endonasal frontotomy.
- Nasal cavity synechiae: endoscopic dissection of synechiae.
- Laryngeal neoplasms: microlaryngoscopy with removal of the tumor.
- Silent sinus syndrome: surgical exploration of the osteomeatal complex.
- Exostosis of the external auditory canal: expansion of the equal auditory canal by removing the exostosis under the control of a microscope.
- Obstruction of the nasolacrimal duct: dacryocystorhinostomy.
- Periauricular fistula: resection of periauricular fistula.
- Otosclerosis: stapedoplasty.
- Deafness: otoplasty.
- Nasal septum perforation: nasal plastic surgery.
- Mastoiditis: mastoidectomy, drainage of the tympanic cavity.
- Concha bullosa: endoscopic endonasal resection of the middle nasal conch with its bullous change.
- Chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyposis: endoscopic polypoetmoidotomy by classical/shaver method.
- Chronic pansinusitis with/without polyps: endoscopic polysinusotomy.
- Fracture of the nasal bones: reposition of the nasal bones with fixation of bone fragments with a plaster splint.
- Fracture of the anterior/upper wall of the maxillary sinus: endoscopic microhymorotomy, surgical exploration of osteomeatal complex, balloon plasty of the maxillary sinus.
- Chronic secretory otitis: shunting of the tympanic membrane under the control of a microscope.
- Short lingual frenulum: lingual frenulum surgery.
- Rhonchopathy: uvuloplasty /uvulopalatinoplasty.
- Recurrent nasal bleeding: chemo/electroacoustics.
- Malignant neoplasms of the larynx: Crail's operation, chordectomy
- Phlegmon of the neck: lateral pharyngotomy.
- Laryngeal stenosis: tracheostomy.
- Cyst/polyp/sphenic sinus mycetoma, chronic sphenoiditis: endoscopic sphenotomy.
List of diseases requiring outpatient conservative treatment:
- Acute tonsillitis, pharyngitis, adenoids.
- Ear pathology: otitis externa, moderate acute and chronic otitis, acute sensorineural hearing loss, otomycosis.
- Management of chronic diseases of the upper respiratory tract.
- Acute rhinitis, rhinosinusitis, postnasal drip syndrome, empty nose syndrome.
We have created all the conditions for the most modern and accurate diagnosis to be comfortable and affordable for you:
- Complete examination by a medical specialist - rhinoscopy, pharyngoscopy, otoscopy.
- Additional imaging methods: endoscopic examination of the nasal cavity, larynx and vocal folds, examination of the ear with an endoscope and microscope.
- Instrumental research methods: CT, MRI, X-ray diagnostic, ultrasound.
- Apparatus hearing examination.
- Laboratory research methods: bacteriological culture from the oral cavity and nasal cavity, nasocytogram, evaluation of the immune status, general clinical tests;
- Consultation of the related specialists and case conference in special clinical situations.
- Mastoiditis is acute;
- Meniere's disease;
- Acute runny nose;
- Cochlear neuritis;
- Rhinitis is acute in infants;
- Sulfur plug;
- Sinusitis is acute;
- Chronic ethmoiditis;
- Chronic tonsillitis;
- Pharyngitis (acute, chronic);
Removal of foreign bodies from:
- Atresia and synechiae of the nasal cavity;
- Hematoma of the nasal septum;
- Mucocele (pyocele) of the frontal sinus;
- Chronic sinusitis;
- Rhinitis vasomotor, allergic;
- Othematoma (otohematoma);
- Nasal polyps;
- Otogenic sepsis;
- Chronic hypertrophied rhinitis;
- Nasopharyngeal fibroma;
- Boil at the nose vestibule.
- Planned surgery;
- Urgent surgery;
- Outpatient treatment;
- Inpatient treatment.
- General surgical instruments from AESKULAP
- Shaver console from KARL STORZ;
- Apparatus for cold-plasma coblation;
- Radio knife;
- Video endoscopic rack and high-quality modern equipment for functional endoscopy of the nasal cavity and for microlaryngoscopic operations from KARL STORZ;
- Fully-equipped doctor’s offices and additional examination methods.
- Certified laboratory with a full range of the testing methods.
- State-of-the-art operating room with complete high-tech equipment from KARL STORZ.
- Expert surgery with involvement of the related medical specialists.
- Continuous medical education with international master classes.
- Best anesthesia support and management of patients with severe comorbidities.
- Solving questions and problems of any complexity with maximum comfort and care for the patient's life and health.