Work experience: 15 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- completed the following courses of thematic advanced training: “Functional endoscopic surgery” and “Clinical immunology”
- 1st Kiev FESS Course-Basic;
- Endoscopic Endonasal Surgery Course II - Basic;
- 55th Graz Course on Rhinosurgery&11th Course on Basics of Septo-Rhinoplasty "Functional Endoscopic Sinus Techniques&Endoscopic Rhino-Neurosurgery '"From Basic Diagnosis to Advanced Applications" (Austria);
- “Plastic and reconstructive surgery” in O. O. Bogomolets National Medical University, Institute of Postgraduate Education, Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery under the guidance of Prof. Dr. Khrapach V.V.;
- “Otosurgery”, School of Evidence-Based Medicine” with the participation of Prof. Dr. Enis Alpin G?neri (Turkey);
- “Rhinosurgery”, School of Evidence-Based Medicine” with the participation of Prof. Dr. Paolo Battaglia (Italy) and Dr. Mario Turi Zanoni (Italy).
- obtained his Ph.D. in medicine;
- author of 15 publications in national and foreign medical editions.
Areas of professional development:
- 2007: graduated with honors from O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University;
- 2007-2009: completed the internship in the ENT Department of O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University;
- 2009-2011: completed the medical residency in the ENT Department of O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University;
- finished the specialty course as a pediatric ENT specialist;
- active participant of both annual conferences of Ukrainian Scientific Medical Society of Otorhinolaryngologists and in international conferences and congresses;
- applies international recommendations on specialized medical aid in his practice.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- modern methods of treatment of inflammatory diseases of ENT organs;
- minimally invasive techniques of surgical intervention;
- reparative plastic surgeries;
- provision of emergency ENT aid;
- treatment of children with the pathology of pharyngeal lymphoid tissue ring (adenoid, palatine tonsils) – classic/power-assisted/coblation adenoidectomy/tonsillotomy/tonsillectomy;
- functional endoscopic surgery of paranasal sinuses – removal of neoformations (cysts/polyps), foreign objects, mycetomes.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- plastic surgery.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “My hobbies are cars, table tennis, skiing. My favorite film is A Beautiful Mind with Russell Crowe, my favorite book is The Trilogy of Desire by Theodore Dreiser).”