Information about the doctor Kvasnytskyi Ihor Borysovych
Work experience: 26 years
Areas of professional development:
- trained in Sweden (Angelholm, 2001) and the USA (Cleveland Clinic, 2013), completed information and internship courses in endoscopic rhinosurgery;
- regularly attends conferences in the specialty and master classes;
- monitors medical novelties on the Internet, studies specialized national and foreign publications, introduces new ideas into clinical practice;
- proficient English, receives foreign clients;
- completed the course on functional endoscopic rhinosurgery, Graz, Austria (2019).
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- surgical and conservative treatment of ENT pathologies in children and adults;
- endoscopic examinations and surgery on ENT organs;
- treatment of acute and chronic ENT pathology (maxillary sinus puncture, tympanic puncture and paracentesis of the tympanic membrane, opening and drainage of abscesses in ENT organs, ear and nose, removal of foreign bodies from the ear, throat and nose, bleeding control in ENT organs.
- "Currently, methods of functional endoscopic rhinosurgery are actively implemented."
- “A good doctor will not harm a patient, but help him adhere to treatment for curing the disease.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “I am fond of cycling and traveling. I like movies with Tom Hanks.”
- “Don’t forget about prevention measures and in case of disease, strictly follow the doctor’s recommendations.”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “I appreciate the clinic for well-organized work and good conditions for professional activities.”