Work experience: 29 years
- Luhansk National Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- 19871993: studied in Luhansk Medical Institute
- 1993-1996: completed the internship on the basis of Donetsk State Medical University and the ENT unit of Luhansk Oblast Children’s Hospital;
- worked as an outpatient doctor and in ENT unit of Luhansk State Children’s Hospital No.3;
- earned the specialty Surdology and Public Health Organization;
- took the following courses of thematic advanced training: “Phoniatrics”, “Pertinent ENT and onco-ENT issues”, “Surdology”, “Functional endoscopic surgery”;
- attends ENT conferences on a regular basis.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- nonsurgical treatment of ENT organ diseases of children.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “I am interested in embroidery and knitting.”