- M. Gorky Donetsk National Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- forthcoming implementation of tonsil washing device;
- attends conferences on otolaryngology;
- continuously develops professional level by reading various reference books, monographs, visiting forums of ENT doctors, learning from the experience of senior colleagues;
- completed pre-certification training cycle and advanced thematic training Urgent Issues of Otolaryngology and Oncotolaryngology;
- attends conferences and lectures by specialty;
- in her clinical practice uses findings of evidence medicine and recommendations and international clinical guidelines.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- sinusitis of various etiologies;
- management of patients with tinnitus (“ear noise”);
- hearing disorders of various etiologies;
- allergic rhinitis;
- nasal breathing disorders.
- “Unfortunately such procedures as maxillary sinus puncture and tonsils lacune irrigation are not so popular and many doctors prefer radical treatment. Positive trend is the widespread use of endoscopic research methods, which allows making accurate diagnosis and prescribing appropriate treatment"
- "Active implementation of endoscopy and minimally treatment methods is the recent trend"
- “If a patient comes with acute pain, you need to help him as quickly and efficiently as possible. Indeed, for example, ear pain is much more intense than toothache. Patients with chronic diseases are often nervously exhausted. A doctor must be careful and patient with them. Task of the doctor is to find approach to a patient regarding his/her psycho type, to listen attentively and to explain in detail the course of the disease and the principles of treatment."
- “I remember a patient with prolonged pharyngitis not responding to any treatment. It appeared to be syphilis. Also I observed a patient suffering from leukemia, and because of thrombocytopenia, he suffered massive nosebleeds and the posterior nasal packing gave a short-term effect. ”
- “After visiting a good doctor patient feels better even before taking medicine. Such doctor is always ready to help, explains everything and assures a patient that there is always a chance for recovery, even with serious diagnoses.”
- "A good doctor works for calling, not for money."
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "I can not imagine my life without yoga, traveling and table games."
- “Do not abuse smoking and try not to get too cold. Air a room thoroughly and don’t be afraid of drafts. Replace down pillows with hypoallergenic ones. Do not self-medicate! Remember that the information you gather from the Internet is not always true.”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- ”A doctor has more time to work with a patient and to collect ample patient’s history. Patient’s flow is not intense, so it allows establishing a close contact with a patient providing more time for case management. Absence unnecessary paperwork saves time and nerves. I enjoy comfortable working conditions, modern equipment and high level of medical services. Complicated cases are not frequent and this is a minus for a doctor as it does not allow applying all skills and knowledge.”