Information about the doctor Kalyta Iryna Mykolaivna
Work experience: 26 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- systematically attends ENT conferences, congresses;
- is a member of Association of Children's Otorhinolaryngologists of Ukraine;
- attends BLS courses.
Areas of professional development:
- attends medical conferences, webinars, medical exhibitions;
- attends courses of thematic advanced training in pediatrics, online education courses.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- acute rhinosinusitis, peculiarities of the course of the disease in childhood;
- modern methods of diagnostics of children’s secretory otitis.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “My hobbies are painting, knitting, cooking. My favorite film is 1+1, my favorite book is Atlas Shrugged by A. Rand.”
- “The key pillars of health are balanced diet and sports.”