Information about the doctor Havrylenko Yuriy Volodymyrovych
Work experience: 30 years
- Vinnitsa State Medical University named after Nikolay Pirogov
- Pediatric otolaryngologist of the highest category;
- Ph.D.in medical sciences;
- Attending a seminar on otolaryngology in Zalzburg (Austria) in 2007, 2010;
- Practical study in ENT clinic in Vienna (Austria) in 2013;
- 115 scientific publications, 7 monographes, one patent for a useful model;
- Co-author of a national manual "Child’s otolaryngology";
- Teaching and lecturing since 2012 year (an assistant at the faculty of child’s otolaryngology, audiology and phoniatrics);
- Pperformances in media.
Teaching and / or lecturing:
- Modern diagnostics and treatment of ENT pathology of children of any age;
- Surgery of child’s pharyngeal lymphoid tissue ring (Waldeyer's ring);
- Early diagnostics of child’s ear disorder considering the data of acoustic impedancemetry, audiometry, otoacoustic emission.
- “Most often I am facing rhinosinusitis, otitis, adenoiditis, tonsilitis, deflected septum”.
- “It tends to preventive direction of inspection, early diagnostics of child’s ENT diseases”.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- Facial plastic surgery;
- Pediatric endocrinology.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “Love travelling, reading and watching films, there are lots of my favorite books and films”.
- “I would strongly recommend my patients to spend more time walking outdoors and more physical activity in general”.
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “You can get a quality diagnostics here with the modern equipment and you can have outpatient as well as hospital treatment”.