Information about the doctor Horoshko Olha Ivanivna
Work experience: 34 years
- M.I. Pirogov State Medical University in Odessa
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- national member of the Association of Pediatric Otolaryngologists of Ukraine;
- regularly attends conferences and advanced thematic courses.
Areas of professional development:
- 1989: graduated from M.I. Pirogov State Medical University in Odessa in pediatrics;
- attends meetings of the Association of Children's Otolaryngologists of Ukraine and the School of Evidence-Based Medicine;
- takes part in annual conferences, seminars and other professional events;
- author of publications in the magazines Preschool Education journal and in Zhinka (Woman) magazine;
- English at A2 level.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- diagnosis, treatment and prevention of acute and chronic diseases of ENT organs in children;
- diagnosis, treatment and prevention of acute and chronic diseases of ENT organs in adults;
- modern equipment in the diagnosis and treatment of ENT diseases;
- case management according to clinical guidelines;
- children's otorhinolaryngology.
- “I work with children from birth to adulthood and with their parents. A good doctor works by vocation. People with their children, grandchildren and parents come to such a doctor. This doctor is known to all their friends, this doctor advices not only on medical problems but sometimes on other problems because a good doctor is a friend, assistant and strict teacher of health.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “My hobbies are fitness, pets and cooking. I love classical detective authors."
- “Don’t self-medicate and consult a medical specialist on time, strictly follow your doctor’s instructions and recommendations for prevention of chronic diseases, conduct annual antiviral and routine vaccinations for children and adults, maintain healthy lifestyle.”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- working in a team of professionals who cooperate to provide assistance;
- opportunity to improve professionally.