Work experience: 35 years
- 1982-1988: Voroshilovgrad State Medical Institute;
- 1988-1989: internship in surgery
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- Member of the European Association of Endoscopic Surgeons (EAES), European Society of Surgical Oncology (ESSO), Association of Surgeons of Ukraine, Association of Endoscopic Surgeons of Ukraine;
- Poster presentation at the EAES Congress in Stockholm, Sweden, 2009;
- Participation and poster presentation at the EAES Congresses in Prague, Czech Republic, 2010; Brussels, Belgium, 2012; Paris, France, 2014; and Frankfurt am Main, Germany, 2017;
- Delegate at the EAES Congresses in Turin, Italy, 2011; Vienna, Austria, 2013; Amsterdam, Netherlands, 2016; London, UK, 2018; and Seville, Spain, 2019;
- Poster presentation at the EAES Congresses in Bucharest, Romania, 2015; Krakow, Poland, 2020; and Barcelona, Spain, 2021;
- Attends regular pre-certification courses, qualification improvement courses, annual master classes in surgery, coloproctology, herniology, gynecology, and oncological surgery.
- Candidate of Medical Sciences (1997);
- Associate Professor (2002);
- Author of more than 100 printed works, 2 author's certificates for inventions, 10 rationalization proposals.
Teaching and / or lecturing:
- 27 years of teaching experience at a medical university.
Areas of professional development:
- 1992: he completed a course in laparoscopy, endoscopy, and the treatment of acute pancreatitis;
- 2003: he specialized in laparoscopic surgery and other minimally invasive techniques at the O.O. Shalimov National Institute of Surgery and Transplantology;
- 2005: he specialized in ultrasound diagnostics;
- 2011: he completed an advanced course in manual skills in endoscopic surgery at the Educational Center for High Medical Technologies in Kazan, Tatarstan;
- 2016: he specialized in gynecology at the Luhansk Medical University;
- 2017: he completed a coloproctology internship in Bnai Zion, Haifa, Israel;
- 2018: he specialized in endoscopy;
- 2019: he specialized in oncology surgery at the National Cancer Institute;
- 2010-2014: he was the chief surgeon of the city of Luhansk;
- performed more than 2,000 laparoscopic surgeries.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- general surgery: operations for gallstone disease, hernias of any location, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, pancreas, liver, kidneys, uterus and its appendages, obesity;
- laparoscopic surgery: removal of the gall bladder, laparoscopy for hernias of the diaphragm and abdominal wall, laparoscopic resection of the stomach, small and large intestine;
- emergency surgery: operations for acute appendicitis, cholecystitis, perforation of a stomach ulcer, acute intestinal obstruction, pinched hernia, gastrointestinal bleeding, injury to abdominal and thoracic organs;
- oncosurgery: operations for neoplasms of the large and small intestine, stomach, spleen, kidney, adrenal gland, uterus and its appendages, removal of soft tissue tumors.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- puncture and drainage interventions under ultrasound control.