Information about the doctor Kotsar Oleksii Yuriiovych
Work experience: 36 years
- Bogomolets Kiev National Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- surgeon of the highest category.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- elective and emergency abdominal surgery, appendicitis, calculous cholecystitis, ulcer complications surgery;
- hernia repair surgery using mesh grafts;
- the whole range of surgical treatment of the rectum diseases (proctology);
- surgical treatment of the varicose disease;
- surgical treatment of the pyo-inflammatory diseases (abscesses, boils, whitlow, hidradenitis, paraproctitis, ingrown nail, etc.);
- varicose disease;
- abdominal and soft tissue diseases.
- ‘The most important thing for a doctor is an ability to put himself in the position of the patient and to treat him as a close relative.’
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- ‘Skiing and related trips to European ski resorts.’
- ‘Do not be afraid to go to the clinic! Only a specialist can diagnose correctly and prescribe the right treatment. Why else would doctors study for seven years in a university and continue to gain experience throughout their lives? A person with no medical education relying on the information from the Internet risks going to doctor too late, when the disease is already in it’s middle- or late-stage.
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- ‘Working in a private clinic is considerably less stressful than in a state one. Nevertheless, I do not stop thinking over the professional issues in my spare time, I analyze the prescribed treatment and always try to improve my skills.’