Based on the Medical and Diagnostic Center "Dobrobut" the Center of highly specialized care of angiosurgical profile was started by the Specialists of the Center of Angiosurgery and Phlebology, the full range of qualification care is carried out. Specialists of the international level, with the help of innovative equipment and the latest technologies, can perform operations of any level of complexity.
A new method of treating varicose veins
The most advanced and least traumatic method of treating varicose veins is the use of biochemistry.
TREATMENT OF VARICOSIS BY BIOCLEARING MORE LIKE THE REST FOR THE PROCEDURE THAN THE OPERATION:
- is carried out on an outpatient basis;
- does not require any patient preparation;
- an ultra-fast procedure that lasts about 30-45 minutes;
- painless and comfortable procedure for the patient (local anesthesia is used by the doctor only at the puncture site through which the catheter is inserted - one injection);
- is performed without incisions and surgical operations of a traumatic nature;
- is not a thermal surgery, so there is no risk of hemorrhage and nerve fibers with loss of skin sensitivity;
- does not require general anaesthesia;
- differs in the absence of need (even short-term) in compression underwear after the procedure;
- characterized by high security;
- does not require bandaging and postoperative care;
- differs in the absence of a rehabilitation period: the patient leaves the clinic on the day of the procedure and can immediately return to his daily life - the usual activities can be done in a few hours after the procedure;
- the procedure is recommended for the elderly;
- the method is recommended for patients with a low pain threshold;
- According to scientists, it not only solves the problem of vein treatment but also aims at preventive measures.
CONTRAINDICATIONS TO THE PROCEDURE ARE VERY LIMITED:
The technique of adhesive obliteration of veins is not intended for patients with the following conditions:
- the presence in the past of a hypersensitivity reaction to BIOGLUE (cyanoacrylate bioadhesive);
- acute superficial thrombophlebitis;
- migrating thrombophlebitis;
- acute sepsis.
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROCEDURE:
How is BIOGLUE treatment:
- If necessary, the skin is anaesthetized.
- A catheter is inserted into the pathologically altered vein, through which bioglue is injected using a special syringe.
- The drug does not require the use of anaesthetics, everything happens as a regular intravenous injection.
- The catheter is inserted to the required level. With the help of ultrasound diagnostics, the correct location of the catheter is monitored.
- Then 0.1 ml of bioglue is injected into a vein every 3 cm, alternately pressing on each segment of the vein.
- The glue closes the vein from the inside, during the procedure the patient does not feel discomfort.
- At the end of the procedure, there is no rehabilitation period, the patient can go home immediately.
- The visual effect comes almost instantly - the legs will be smooth and beautiful, without bruises and signs of medical intervention, the characteristic vascular pattern and twisted veins will disappear.
- Approximately the whole procedure takes up to 45 minutes.
During the period from 6 to 24 months after the procedure, the bioglue completely biodegrades and dissolves, leaving no "traces". At ultrasonic control of a vein, it will not be visible.
Bioglue has been actively used in the treatment of varicose veins in clinics in the United States, Europe, Australia and India for over 5 years.
Modern Diagnostics of Vascular Pathology
THE MAIN AREAS OF TREATMENT (WE TREAT):
Angiology surgery (surgical treatment)
- Atherosclerotic lesions of the main arteries (aorta and arteries of the lower extremities);
- All types of reconstructive operations on peripheral arteries, indirect revascularization;
- Abdominal aortic aneurysms;
- Occlusive diseases of the arteries of the lower extremities of non-atherosclerotic origin (endarteritis, thromboangiitis);
- Acute thrombosis and thromboembolism of the arteries of the upper and lower extremities;
- Atherosclerotic lesions of the arteries of the neck and head;
- Diabetic vascular lesions, diabetic foot syndrome;
- Raynaud's syndrome;
- Congenital vascular defects;
- Injuries and damage to blood vessels.
Phlebology (surgical treatment)
- Acute venous thrombosis;
- All types of surgical treatment of varicose veins, with an emphasis on modern low-trauma operations in an outpatient setting at any stage of the disease;
- Combined operations for varicose veins "all-in-one", which guarantee the patient's recovery;
- Thrombotic disease in any stage and form.
Angiology (conservative treatment)
- Individual selection of treatment tactics;
- Dispensary observation of patients;
- Comprehensive conservative treatment of obliterating diseases of the arteries of the lower extremities, including drug, physiotherapy, extracorporeal treatment;
- Development of individual rehabilitation programs, professional recommendations on diet, exercise and regime;
- Modern complex treatment of non-atherosclerotic arterial lesions;
- Modern treatment of critical ischemia;
- Conservative treatment of chronic cerebrovascular insufficiency, cerebrovascular disease;
- Individual selection of compression therapy;
- Conservative therapy of severe forms of chronic venous insufficiency;
- Treatment of trophic ulcers of any origin;
- Complex treatment of lymphostasis (medication, selection of compression stockings, lymphopresterapy, extracorporeal methods of treatment, physiotherapy, recommendations for diet therapy);
- Differential use of all modern methods of sclerotherapy in the treatment of venous pathology;
- Modern treatment of erysipelas;
- Complex treatment of venous thrombosis of the lower extremities of all localizations, based on modern world protocols;
- Sclerotherapeutic treatment of dilated vessels and capillaries (vascular asterisks, retinas) on the legs.
CONSULTATION WITH A SPECIALIST AT THE CENTER FOR ANGIOLOGY, SURGERY, AND PHLEBOLOGY IS NECESSARY IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
Sore feet when walking or at rest;
Numbness or cold feet;
There are vascular "stars";
The lower extremities get tired and swollen quickly;
There are varicose veins on the legs;
There are trophic changes in the skin of the lower extremities or trophic ulcers;
If you have diabetes;
If you experience dizziness, headaches, impaired vision, smell, etc.;
If you have had a stroke;
If your hands are cold and blue;
If you are recommended to be examined by a vascular surgeon by another specialist;
Vascular pathology revealed on examination (ultrasound).
THE ADVANTAGES WE OFFER:
- Extensive experience of angiosurgical operations at the modern world level;
- "Closed" cycle of medical services for vascular pathology, including a thorough examination, quality treatment by modern requirements, with a guaranteed result, active monitoring and management of patients in the postoperative period, supportive treatment;
- Individual approach to each patient, personalized selection of surgical treatment methods;/li>
- Reconstructive operations on the arteries of the lower extremities while preserving the natural arterial bed, which allows you to save on very expensive prostheses and have better results than operations with the replacement of vessels;
- Performing surgical interventions with low-trauma techniques, allowing to minimize the length of stay in the hospital and the duration of rehabilitation;
- Extensive experience in the treatment of venous pathology in all stages and forms;
- Surgical treatment of varicose veins in the elderly in an outpatient setting with a guarantee of rapid recovery;
- Surgical interventions for varicose veins "all-in-one" based on the use of all known modern techniques and technologies of treatment with a guaranteed high cosmetic effect, without the need for hospitalization;
- Active management and control of patients with arterial pathology with a personalized selection of treatment and rehabilitation programs;
- Individual treatment programs for lymphostasis;
- Opportunities to provide specialized care even to those patients who have been "refused" in other institutions;
- Comfortable and high-quality hospital stay;
- Friendly, attentive and highly professional staff.