Work experience: 31 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- the course Abdominal Surgery with the Fundamentals of Endosurgery;
- information courses and internships on mastering the THD methodology at the Kiev Regional Clinical Hospital, 2008;
- THD training;
- the advanced thematic training courses on proctology at the P.L. Shupik National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education.
- in 2000 he defended his thesis for the Degree of Candidate of Medical Sciences (PhD) on the topic Early Postoperative Complications in the Surgery of Ulcerative Bleeding;
- the author of 91 scientific works and 3 patents of Ukraine.
Teaching and / or lecturing:
- Associate Professor of the Department of Surgery No. 3 of the Bogomolets State Medical University, academic title of Associate Professor.
Areas of professional development:
- 1992-1993: doctor and research worker at the Amosov National Institute of Cardiovascular Surgery
- since 1993 to the present: assistant and associate professor at the Surgery Department No. 3 of the Bogomolets National Medical University;
- 2001-2019: surgeon at the Boris Clinic.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- outpatient and polyclinic surgery;
- abdominal surgery;
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- information technology in medicine;
- statistical analysis.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "My hobbies are sim racing, snooker, blues-rock music."