Doctor’s house call
It is important to seek medical advice at the first symptoms of any disease as soon as possible and receive recommendations on regimen, examination and treatment tactics. At this, it is not necessary to visit a medical facility. You can make use of Dobrobut clinic chain service and request a house call by a doctor to avoid condition deterioration or secure yourself and others from contagious diseases. It is particularly topical if you or your child have the symptoms of a respiratory disease.
It is necessary to request a house call by a doctor if you or your child have the following symptoms:
- high temperature;
- manifestations of a respiratory disease (coughing, sore throat, headache, faint, etc.);
- rash on the skin or mucous membranes;
- nausea / vomiting / loose stools;
- acute exacerbation of a chronic disease;
- other symptoms that bother you.
If you want to make use of the service, you should call the contact center on (044; 097) 495-2-888 to get more specific information and organize a visit. You can make a doctor’s house call in Kyiv and outside the city.
Consultations of Dobrobut Clinic Chain doctors at home (both for children and for adults) include:
- visit by a medical specialist at home;
- recommendations on the examination;
- recommendations on the treatment;
- issuance of an advisory opinion with an established diagnosis and prescribed recommendations;
- issue of a temporary disability sheet, if necessary.