Work experience: 13 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- completed advanced thematic training courses Laparoscopic Surgery and Other Modern Surgical Technologies, a master class Proctological School;
- regularly attends surgical conferences with international participation and master classes;
- proficient in English, studies German.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- interventional radiology.
- Common complaints: skin and subcutaneous tissue lesions (atheroma, papilloma, lipoma, nevus, wart); hernias of various localization (inguinal, umbilical, ventral); varicose disease of the lower extremities; paraproctitis; hemorrhoids; anal fissure; breast neoplasm; acute surgical pathology (abdominal and trauma).
- “Now there are tendencies to minimize the incision and injury during the operation, which is achieved by using new access techniques and equipment.”
- “Speaking of proctology, this is a rather intimate area, and here you need to act even more delicately than with other cases, although everyone needs attention and care! ”
- “A good doctor knows how to find an individual approach, to sense the patient’s intention and mood, to be empathic and to choose a treatment that would suit a particular patient.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- thoracic surgery;
- endovascular surgery.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “I love all kinds of outdoor activities and sports: basketball, badminton, table tennis, golf, yachting, windsurfing, kite-surfing, skiing, hiking, rock climbing, etc.”
- “Be moderate in everything!”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- "I appreciate transparent working conditions, the well-organized and coordinated work of all services, good provision of medicines and equipment."