Information about the doctor Antonenko Viktoriia Oleksiivna
Work experience: 17 years
- Luhansk National Medical University.
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- Member of the Association of surgeons, oncologists-gynecologists of the Luhansk region;
- Passed thematic improvement courses: "Modern issues of urology" at the Kharkiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education (2017); "Oncology" at the National Cancer Institute (2018); "Colposcopic diagnosis and methods of treatment of cervical pathology" at the National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education named after P.L. Shupyka (2019).
Teaching and / or lecturing:
- Lecturer in surgery and gynecology at Lysychan State College (2017-2020).
Areas of professional development:
- She graduated with honors from the Luhansk State Medical University;
- Received the highest category in surgery, the second category in oncogynecology;
- He regularly attends conferences of surgeons, oncologists-gynecologists, among them: "Humane essence of ethics and deontology in medicine"; "Current issues of medical and social examination and rehabilitation"; "Chronic pelvic pain syndrome: diagnosis and differential therapy"; "Podilsky days of oncology. 70th anniversary of the foundation of the oncology service of the Khmelnytsky region"; "Synchronization of tactile and visual skills in endoscopy"; "Technique of laparoscopy and hysteroscopy: first steps. Operative interventions on animal carcasses"; "Professional development of obstetrician-gynecologists: protocols, recommendations, innovations and practical experience"; "Basics of Life Support"
- Constantly mastering new techniques of operations in surgery, oncology and gynecology;
- Studies new trends in diagnosis, treatment and prevention of surgical and oncological diseases;
- Attends scientific and practical conferences in Ukraine, gets acquainted with the scientific works of practicing surgeons and oncologists;
- He speaks English with a dictionary, has experience in practice with foreign patients.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- Surgery and oncogynecology.
- Early diagnosis of surgical and oncological diseases.
- The most common complaints: appendicitis, acute pancreatitis, cholecystitis; abscess, phlegmon, furuncle, carbuncle, panaritium; benign formations (atheroma, lipoma, fibroma, papilloma); benign formations of mammary glands (cysts, fibroma); mastitis; varicose disease of the lower extremities; obliterating atherosclerosis of the lower extremities; umbilical, inguinal, femoral hernia, hernias of the white line of the abdomen (postoperative rehabilitation).
- “Currently the incident rate of surgical and oncological pathologies increases across the population.”
- “My task is to provide the qualified medical aid according to the standards of care, to display humanity, understanding and compassion to a sick person.”
- “A good doctor is a doctor who provides medical aid to a patient and is happy to do his or her job, lives in his profession!”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “My hobby is sports (running, quick walk). My favorite books are: The Master and Margarita, Heart of a Dog, A Young Doctor’s Notebook by M. A. Bulgakov.“
- “It is important to remember about annual preventive examinations and the importance of early diagnostics. It is necessary to live a healthy life and not to self-treat.”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “The clinic gives the possibility to provide the complete medical aid to a sick person.”