Work experience: 19 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- surgeon of the Second Category;
- PhD Thesis titled 'Comparative Characteristics of Efficiency of Different Methods of Lap Appendecectomy'.
- thematic advanced course in Vascular Surgery in 2014, on Occupational Diseases;
- 5 theses and 10 scientific articles;
- 2 patents for useful model;
- co-author of a new study book;
- share experience with colleagues, participate at conciliums with professionals;
- studying of surgery journals (Surgery of Ukraine, Heart and Vessels, Medical Annals, Abdominal Surgery);
- participates in conferences on main activity area (Sukharevsky's Reading: Vessel International Conference, Surgery Conference, Events for orthopedist-traumatologists);
- foreign Languages: English.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- routine and urgent surgery;
- diseases of abdominal cavity organs;
- ambulatory surgery;
- surgical pathology of mammary gland (engorgement, mastitis, etc.);
- consultancy on breast feeding;
- ambulatory proctology;
- consultancy on patients' post-operation care.
- 'Mostly, I come across general surgery cases: minor surgery (septic diseases, proctology, vessel diseases of venous and arterial systems), general surgery (abdominal surgery)'.
- 'A good doctor should primarily be a professional one. It is the main indicator of quality of services they provide. A doctor should also remain honest, decent and kind'.
- 'Should a situation require engaging another specialist, there is nothing bad in that. A doctor should maximally penetrate into a patient's problem in order to solve it together with the patient'.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- diseases of dorsal spine;
- diseases of locomotor system.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- 'I am a bit interested in lots of things – paintball, shooting, football, table tennis (Third Junior Category) and chess (Third Junior Category as well)'.
- 'Prevention has always been more efficient than treatment of any disease. Therefore, I recommend leading a healthy life style, practicing sports and visiting a surgeon-proctologist for professional examination annually'. 'At that, I recommend swimming at an amateur level, not professionally, in cases of vessel pathologies and to do some good for locomotor system too. One can also practice jogging, race walking because utility level of walking is the highest for cases of vessels pathologies according to studies. Professional sport always harm health'. 'To grow professionally and for self-education, one should always find some free time'