Information about the doctor Letychevska Veronika Oleksandrivna
Work experience: 3 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University;
- Shupyk National University of Health Care of Ukraine
- co-authored articles in Ukrainian scientific journals;
- report at the School of Neurology in Göttingen, Germany, 2018.
Areas of professional development:
- member of the Ukrainian Academy of Pediatrics;
- secretary of the Central Ukrainian Academy of Pediatrics;
- member of the Youth Committee of the European Academy of Pediatrics;
- specialization in pediatric neurology (PL Shupyk NGO);
- listener, organizer and speaker at conferences on pediatric neurology, pediatrics, etc. 2021;
- work in the inpatient and outpatient department "Dobrobut" with pediatric and neurological patients;
- further scientific and educational activities in the fields of pediatrics and pediatric neurology.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- keeping a healthy child under 1 year;
- drawing up a vaccination schedule;
- neurodevelopmental disorders;
- Infectious diseases.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- pediatric neurology;
- child psychiatry;
- functional diagnostics.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "Hobbies: orienteering, swimming, skiing, hiking. Favorite books: Douglas Adams "Hitchhiking in the Galaxy", W. Hugo "Disadvantaged""
- "Never search Google and your child for symptoms - see a doctor right away!"