Information about the doctor Holovkevych Viktor Volodymyrovych
Work experience: 19 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- in 2016 he defended his thesis on the topic Diagnostics and the Selection of Rational Tactics for the Treatment of Decompressed Forms of Megaureter in Children, specializing in urology;
- he is a co-author of 15 scientific papers;
- he is a co-author of 3 patents for a utility model.
Areas of professional development:
- is a member of the Association of Urologists of Ukraine;
- Candidate of Medical Sciences (Ph. D);
- graduated from clinical residency with a degree in pediatric urology at the State Institution Institute of Urology of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine”;
- completed the part-time postgraduate studies at the Department of Pediatric Urology of the State Institution Institute of Urology of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine;
- passed advanced thematic training courses Laparoscopic Pediatric Surgery and Endoscopic Methods of Treatment in Urology at the Shupyk National Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education (NMAPE;
- constantly acquires new theoretical knowledge and improves practical skills by taking advanced thematic training courses and communicating with colleagues;
- regularly attends scientific-research conferences in Ukraine (including with international participation) on his specialty.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- minimally invasive and reconstructive cosmetic urology of congenital malformations in children;
- inflammatory processes of the genitourinary organs (cystitis, pyelonephritis);
- anomalies in the development of the kidneys, bladder and genitals;
- neurogenic bladder dysfunctions.
- “Minimally invasive (endoscopic and laparoscopic) treatments are being introduced in my area of activity.”
- “My work requires consideration and discussion of intimate issues with young patients.”
- “A good doctor is always able to find a common language with patients of different ages and gender. He should clearly explain the most complex diagnosis, the examination and treatment plan. A good doctor will not suffer from polypharmacy and will save a patient, if not from a disease, then, at least, from a bad doctor.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- paediatric urology;
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “My hobbies are active lifestyle, theater and travelling.”
- "Be sure to contact specialists for preventing diseases or detecting them at the early stage."
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “The Dobrobut has the best material and technical base for providing qualified assistance.”