Pregnancy management programs from the Dobrobut Medical Network
Pregnancy is an amazing period for every woman. An important and at the same time exciting moment of the “in position” period requires supervision and support of highly qualified specialists. Especially when you expect twins, and maybe even triplets! We will help you pass this time comfortably and safely.
Pregnancy management programs from the Dobrobut Medical Network, Service prices:
- Consultation by geneticist on the results of the І and/or ІІ pregnancy screening tests1540 uah
- Ultrasound of pregnancy890 uah
- Expert ultrasound of the fetus at 11,1-13,6 weeks of pregnancy (one fetus) (Evgen Parpaley, Taras Pidchenko)1705 uah
- Ultrasound of pregnancy (11.1-13.6 weeks) (1 fetus)1300 uah
- Ultrasound of pregnancy (11.1-13.6 weeks) (2 or more fetuses)1705 uah
- Expert ultrasound of the fetus at 11,1-13,6 weeks of mutliple pregnancy (Evgen Parpaley, Taras Pidchenko)1850 uah
- Pregnancy test200 uah
In the Dobrobut medical network, we provide full support for pregnant women and further care for your newborns by our pediatrician.
You can always choose a pregnancy program that suits your specific needs.
You are the future mother of a baby or twins - we will select the pregnancy program for you!
Pregnancy management programs include all the necessary instrumental and laboratory studies, consultative examination of narrow specialists. Pregnancy care is all services in one place. If you are a client of Dobrobut, then all your data is stored on one card, so you do not have to remember what may be important for your doctor in the management of pregnancy.
- highly qualified obstetricians-gynecologists;
- all necessary examinations in one place;
- lack of queues;
- we work on weekends and holidays;
- attentive and considerate staff;
- we provide a discount for childbirth in the maternity hospital of the partner’s clinic.
The first visit to an obstetrician-gynecologist for pregnancy should occur no later than 12 weeks of pregnancy. At the first examination, the doctor will prescribe the necessary tests.
Tell the obstetrician-gynecologist about all the features of your health, share your worries, express your wishes, and your doctor will walk along with you on this responsible path to motherhood.
The recommended planned schedule of visits to the obstetrician-gynecologist is distributed in time as follows:
- First visit - preferably before 12 weeks of pregnancy (first ultrasound and health assessment of the mother-to-be)
- The second visit - no later than 2 weeks after the first visit
- Third visit - 19-21 weeks of pregnancy
- Fourth visit - 25 weeks pregnant
- Fifth visit - 30 weeks pregnant (registration of maternity leave)
- Sixth visit - 34-35 weeks of pregnancy
- Seventh visit - 38 weeks of pregnancy
- Eighth visit - 40 weeks pregnant
- Ninth visit - 41 weeks pregnant.
It is important to know that the schedule of visits also depends on the health of the pregnant woman, the characteristics of the course of pregnancy, the condition of the fetus, and the number of fetuses (in the case of multiple pregnancies).
Ultrasound examination (ultrasound) is an important component of research in the pregnancy management program.
- The first ultrasound scan is performed upon registration. In gestation from 11 weeks. + 1 day - 13 weeks + 6 days of pregnancy combined prenatal screening of the 1st trimester of pregnancy is performed.
- An important second-trimester anatomical ultrasound screening is performed at 18-21 weeks gestation.
Further ultrasound examination is determined individually by the doctor (high-risk group for maternal and prenatal complications, the search for malformations with late manifestation, etc.).
When can you register?
A pregnant woman needs to register as early as possible relative to the established gestational age and preferably not later than 10-12 weeks of pregnancy. This is because of the timing of the first trimester screening. During the first trimester screening, doctors determine the risks of chromosomal abnormalities and fetal malformations.
You can register for pregnancy in Dobrobut at any time by choosing an appropriate pregnancy management program for yourself. Each pregnant woman will receive an individual approach and monitoring by the recommendations of the Ministry of Health. Dobrobut, a specialist obstetrician-gynecologist, will accompany a woman through pregnancy, provide the necessary advice and medical help, and answer all questions.
How to choose the right program for you?
To choose a program for yourself, you need to contact the obstetrician-gynecologist Dobrobut, who, after the initial examination, will recommend a program that is right for you.
To choose a program just for you, the doctor considers the following factors:
- Single or multiple pregnancies.
- “Chorionicity” of pregnancy.
- The presence of somatic chronic diseases in a pregnant woman.
- Negative Rh factor of the mother and positive Rh factor of the parent (Rh conflict).
- Obstetric and gynecological history (history of previous pregnancies and childbirth).
- Considers the period of registration.
After the doctor at an early ultrasound has confirmed that you are a future mother of twins or triplets, it is important to determine the “chorionicity” of pregnancy, that is, whether your children share the same placenta. This is an important factor in choosing a pregnancy management protocol.
The happiness of multiple pregnancies carries with it several features: more visits to antenatal clinics, more ultrasound examinations, more careful observation of specialists. Our doctors will provide you with detailed information on birth planning, including timing and types of labor and pain relief; caring for your children after birth.
Depending on the type of pregnancy management program chosen, the time of registration, the list of required examinations may differ.
The basic program contains all the minimum necessary examinations, regulated by the order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine for multiple pregnancies:
- consultations with an obstetrician-gynecologist (supervision by expert doctors) and related specialists;
- general clinical analyzes;
- serial prenatal ultrasound examinations;
- screening of fetal chromosomal pathology;
- antenatal monitoring of the fetus (cardiotocography);
- determination of thyroid function;
- Ultrasound of the abdominal cavity, kidneys;
- examination for TORCH infection;
- screening for latent iron deficiency anemia;
- prenatal screening of neonatal sepsis with the possibility of prevention;
- prenatal consultation with a pediatrician/family doctor on caring for unborn children and breastfeeding;
- home visit of the pediatrician after birth (for both children).
For the management of multiple pregnancies, the expansion of the following studies is regulated:
- serial prenatal ultrasound examinations (for a more thorough examination of mother-to-be);
- ultrasound of the abdominal cavity, kidneys.
Each pregnant woman under the program is issued an exchange card, sick leave, or a certificate for “maternity leave”.
Duration of the programs: 1 year from the date of the contract.
An additional program deposit of 2000 UAH / 4000 UAH / 6000 UAH / 8000 UAH is possible (for services that are not included in the package list with a 15% discount and payment of the additional cost of consultations of medical experts).
The service is provided in all “adult” units by an obstetrician-gynecologist.
How do I know when, and for what procedure I need to see a doctor?
First of all, after registration, you will receive an exchange card for a pregnant woman, an obstetrician-gynecologist will enter all the data on the state of health of you and your baby. Also, the doctor will mark all scheduled visits and the timing of examinations, laboratory and instrumental studies.
What is the cost of pregnancy management programs in Dobrobut?
The cost of pregnancy management programs in Dobrobut allows you to save 15% of the price list of services.
- “Basic singleton pregnancy” - formed for women who have a pregnancy with one fetus without burdened somatic and obstetric-gynecological anamnesis;
- “Singleton pregnancy plus” - formed for women who have a physiological pregnancy with one fetus and for pregnant women with a high-risk group of possible obstetric or somatic complications;
- “Basic singleton pregnancy” (with late registration / after 20 weeks) - the program is recommended for women with physiological singleton pregnancies who begin observation in the second trimester of pregnancy (after the 20th week);
- “Multiple pregnancies, basic” - the program is recommended for women with twin pregnancies;
- “Multiple pregnancies plus” - a program recommended for women in pregnancy with monochorionic twins.
How do I choose a doctor to accompany my pregnancy?
All obstetricians-gynecologists of the Dobrobut medical network are highly qualified specialists who provide not only medical support but also psychological support to the expectant mother.
Dobrobut medical centers are located in different districts of Kyiv and the region, so you can choose a clinic near your home.
If you want to find out more information about the service or make an appointment at Dobrobut, leave a request and our coordinator will contact you within 10 minutes