Information about the doctor Budchenko Maryna Anatoliivna
Work experience: 12 years
- National Medical University O.O. Bogomolets.
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- Completed advanced thematic training cycle on colposcopy and inflammatory diseases in gynecology (2017);
- Specialized in ultrasound (2018);
- Regularly improve practical skills through training sessions and master classes, participant of conferences and symposia.
- Author and co-author of over 30 publications in specialized editions;
- Post-graduate student of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology No. 1 of the Shupik National Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education;
- PhD dissertation is under preparation.
Areas of professional development:
- 2011 graduated from the A.A. Bogomolets National Medical University;
- 2011–2014 internship in obstetrics and gynecology at the Shupik National Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education;
- 2014–2016 clinical residency at the Shupik National Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education;
- since 2016 postgraduate study in clinical facilities of the Shupik National Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- diagnosis and treatment of pelvic inflammatory diseases and sexually transmitted diseases;
- modern diagnosic methods (colposcopy) and treatment of cervix disorders using radio wave and argon plasma coagulation of the cervix, taking a biopsy, endometrial aspiration;
- examination and treatment of patients with menstrual irregularities, polycystic ovary disease, dysfunctional uterine bleeding, hyperandrogenism and metabolic conditions;
- ultrasound of the small pelvis by transabdominal, transvaginal and transrectal routes;
- ultrasound of early pregnancy (up to 12 weeks), cervicometry;
- pregnancy planning, pregnancy management and preparation for childbirth;
- management of physiological pregnancy and pregnant women with extragenital pathology;
- diagnosis and conservative treatment of ovarian cysts;
- diagnostics and conservative treatment of uterine leiomyomas and endometriosis, hyperplastic diseases;
- individual selection of contraception; insertion and removal of intrauterine contraceptives;
- consulting on perimenopause and menopause.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- Aesthetic gynecology.
- The best treatment is prevention! Love yourself!