Work experience: 32 years
- M. Gorky Donetsk National Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- member of the Association of Obstetrician-Gynecologists of Ukraine and the Fetal Maternal Foundation (FMF);
- attends various national and international conferences;
- communicates with colleagues, reads specialized medical literature.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- pregnancy management;
- management of pregnancy with compromised history;
- management of multiple pregnancies (twins, triplets);
- diagnosis: pelvic ultrasound (transabdominal, transvaginal), ultrasound diagnostics of pregnant women in the early stages of pregnancy, cervicometry, fetus assessment;
- Consultation of gynecological patients: diagnosis and treatment of STIs, diagnosis and conservative treatment of leiomyomas and endometriosis, diagnosis and treatment of cervical pathologies (colposcopy, radio wave therapy, cryodestruction), insertion and removal of intrauterine.
- "New discoveries and research are ongoing in obstetrics and gynecology.”
- “Pregnancy is a separate area in obstetrics and gynecology. Working with pregnant women is the most wonderful and most responsible mission. My main task, as an obstetrician-gynecologist’s doctor, is to create comfortable conditions for a pregnant woman to give birth to a healthy baby.”
- “A good doctor is able to concentrate and then apply thoughts and knowledge for the patient’s benefit. A good doctor does not and cannot know everything but he knows where to find information and is not shy about his ignorance."
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- medical genetics;
- fetal medicine.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “I like to knit, travel and watch interesting films. My favorite movies are those directed Quentin Tarantino. My favorite book is Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen's”.
- “Prevention of the disease is the best way to avoid it. Consult your doctor on tine and never self-medicate.”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “Excellent working conditions and, as a result, a complete concentration on a patient, diagnosis and treatment process is the main strength. There is a simpler and streamlined system of communication with various specialists in the ‘closed cycle’ mode, which is very important for diagnosis of congenital fetus defects.”