Information about the doctor Farion Inna Dmytrivna
Work experience: 22 years
- Kiev Medical University of the Ukrainian Association of Folk Medicine (UAFM);
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- received a specialization in ultrasound diagnostics on the basis of the P.L. Shupik National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education;
- took advanced thematic training courses: Actual Issues of Endocrine and Reproductive Gynecology on the basis of P.L. Shupik National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, thematic extension course in colposcopy, Hysteroscopy and Laparoscopy in Gynecology; Reproductive Gynecology; Aesthetic and Plastic Gynecology with Laser Technologies;
- annually takes part in conferences and schools on obstetrics and gynecology;
- gives classes in the School of Responsible Parenthood;
- attends all kinds of conferences, communicates with colleagues, reads highly specialized medical literature, continuously self-educates.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- examination, consultation and treatment of gynecological patients in out-patient and in-patient clinics;
- management of physiological pregnancy and pregnant women with extragenital pathology complicated by pregnancy;
- gynecological endocrinology (examination and treatment of patients with menstrual irregularities, polycystic ovaries, dysfunctional uterine bleeding, hyperandrogenic and metabolic conditions, perimenopause pathology);
- diagnosis and conservative treatment of ovarian cysts;
- diagnosis and conservative treatment of fibromyomas, endometriosis, endometrial hyperplastic disease;
- diagnosis and treatment of inflammatory diseases of pelvic organs and sexually transmitted diseases;
- modern methods of diagnosis and treatment of cervical pathology;
- individual selection of the contraception method;
- introduction and removal of intrauterine contraceptives;
- counseling and treatment of infertility and habitual miscarriage;
- diagnosis: pelvic ultrasound (transabdominal, transvaginal), ultrasound diagnostics of pregnant women for short periods, cervicometry, assessment of the fetus;
- hysteroscopy (hysteroresectoscopy), minimally invasive surgery in gynecology.
- plastic surgery on vagina and perineum in case of the prolapse of vagina walls, cervix, cicatricial deformities after childbirth, labioplasty;
- removal of the Bartholin gland cyst (including with the preservation of the gland), opening of the abscess of the Bartholin gland.
- “A good doctor should be attentive, ready and willing to learn new things. It is one who always supports a patient and helps him to go all the way from diagnosis with treatment to complete recovery."
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- endocrine gynecology;
- plastic gynecology.
- “I advise you not to be afraid of problems, but to try to solve them as soon as possible.”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “The clinic is distinguished by modern equipment, the possibility of professional growth, due to which there is the opportunity to provide medical care at the highest level. There are comfortable working conditions for doctors and comfortable conditions for patients.”