Information about the doctor Krasii Lesia Vitaliivna
Work experience: 20 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- member of the Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Ukraine since 2005;
- member of the International Fetal Medicine Foundation (FMF) since 2012;
- member of the International Association of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISUOG) since 2013;
- member of the All-Ukrainian Association of Specialists in Medical and Laboratory Genetics since 2019;
- advanced thematic courses: Colposcopy and Inflammatory Diseases in Gynecology; Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology; Reproductive Gynecology; Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology; Fundamentals of Fetal Medicine; Congenital Heart Diseases: Clinic, Diagnosis, Surgical Treatment; Hereditary Pathology;
- every year participated in international and domestic congresses, conferences and thematic master classes.
Teaching and / or lecturing:
- made presentations at the at specialized medical events;
- has professional publications in the the magazines Taking Care of a Woman and Women’s Health.
Areas of professional development:
- 2003-2005: internship in obstetrics and gynecology at the Shupik National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education;
- 2005: completed Master's degree programmein obstetrics and gynecology at the ShupikNational Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education;
- 2010: specialization in gynecological oncology;
- 2011: specialization in ultrasound diagnostics;
- 2012: certified by the Fetal Medicine Foundation (FMF), UK;
- 2014: specialization in medical genetics;
- foreign languages: fluent English, spoken Italian.
- "Continuous professional development is an integral part of successful clinical practice. Regular participation in the educational programs both at home and abroad - live or online, allows me to use the latest technologies and guidelines of medical care based on the experience of the leading countries in the world health system and the evidence-based medicine. I love my job. I love to learn and move forward. I appreciate the friendly warm relations between colleagues and I am always grateful to my teachers. "
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- prenatal diagnosis and fetal medicine;
- medical genetic counseling and invasive prenatal diagnosis;
- pregnancy planning and management;
- multiple pregnancy;
- treatment of infections, cervix pathology;
- endocrine disorders in gynecology.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- "Fetal medicine is a relatively new area of ??care for the unborn child. The tasks of prenatal diagnosis are to see the problems associated with the child’s intrauterine life on time and correct them, if possible, even before birth or after birth as soon as possible. These method are surprisingly expanding every year. In my practice I often care about two patients at once - a mother and her unborn child, and this is a double responsibility but double happiness grateful smiles as well. "
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "I love traveling with my family and friends, walking the streets of new cities, listening to beautiful music or watching good films with my children ( Forest Gump is my favorite). I love growing flowers and strange plants. My favorite book is Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes. I collect sculptures of elephants from different parts of the world. "
- "A trusting relationship between a doctor and a patient and a positive attitude are the key to getting the expected result."