Urologist’s house call
Urology is the field of medicine that deals with diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the genitourinary system.
Urologists of Dobrobut Clinic Chain perform diagnostics and treatment of the following urological diseases:
- inflammatory diseases of the urogenital system: pyelonephritis, cystitis, prostatitis, urethritis, orchiepididymitis;
- sexually-transmitted infections;
- tumors of the urogenital system: renal, urinary bladder, prostate cancer;
- benign prostatic hyperplasia;
- urethral strictures;
- urinary stone disease: stones in kidneys, ureters, urinary bladder;
- renal cysts;
- urinary incontinence (women);
- chronic pelvic pain;
- neurogenic urination disorders;
- narrowing of the prepuce of penis (phimosis);
- varicose veins of the spermatic cord (varicocele);
- scrotal hydrocele;
- sexual dysfunction: decreased erection, rapid ejaculation;
- male sterility.
If alarming symptoms appear, do not hesitate to see a doctor, because self-medication can worsen the condition and complicate the following treatment. Urologist’s house call is the optimal solution if you need help and have no possibility to visit a clinic.
When should you call an urologist at home?
Urologist’s house call is an opportunity to get a quality consultation in the environment comfortable for the patient without additional stress and waste of time on commuting.
You should call an urologist at home at once if you feel symptoms that call a discomfort.
The symptoms that require a consultation with an urologist at home are as follows:
- urination disorder: frequent uriesthesia, difficult, painful urination;
- blood, mucus, purulence in the urine, rank smell of the urine;
- drastic reduction of urine amount;
- feeling of the partially void urinary bladder;
- blood-tinged, purulent or mucoid discharge from the urethra;
- paroxymal, aching or lancinating lumbar pain, especially accompanied with an elevation of body temperature;
- insufficient erection, ejaculation disorder;
- visible pathological changes of external male genitalia: redness, itching, swelling, etc.
Diagnostics and treatment
Consultation by an urologist at home is a comprehensive examination, during which the doctor collects all the information necessary for making a preliminary diagnosis, may prescribe additional examinations or, if necessary, consult another specialist.
Doctors of Dobrobut Clinic Chain have the experience and knowledge necessary to determine a disease at any stage.
Dobrobut Clinic Chain uses modern laboratory and instrumental diagnostic techniques to detect urological disorders.
When prescribing treatment, urologists of Dobrobut Clinic Chain use methods of evidence-based medicine and international protocols.
Advantages of urologist’s house call
Dobrobut Clinic Chain is concerned that all our patients receive qualified assistance on time in the most comfortable conditions.
Urologist’s house call in Kyiv and outside the city is the optimal solution, thanks to which you save your time and minimize stress.
Respect for the patient’s emotions, empathy, support are the same values for us as professionalism and efficiency in providing assistance.
Our coordinators will help you choose the most convenient time for a doctor’s home visit. Trusting us, you can be sure of high-quality and sincere care for you and your loved ones.
You can make an urologist’s house call in Kyiv by phone number (044; 097) 495-2-888.
If you want to find out more information about the service or make an appointment at Dobrobut, leave a request and our coordinator will contact you within 10 minutes