Information about the doctor Bidula Yevhen Oleksandrovych
Work experience: 12 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University;
- Ukrainian Military Medical Academy
- in 2015 he defended his master's thesis on "Gunshot wounds to the abdomen with damage to hollow organs";
- co-author of the patent "Dry mixture for enteral nutrition of patients with renal insufficiency";
- co-author of research work "Polytrauma-4";
- co-author of the patent "Jelly product for enteral nutrition of patients with renal insufficiency";
- co-author of the patent "Method of treatment of thrombosis of the cavernous bodies of the penis".
Areas of professional development:
- in 2011 he graduated from the National Medical Institute Bogomolets in the specialty "Medical business";
- 2011-2012 he passed an internship on the basis of the Kyiv City Children's Tuberculosis Hospital, majoring in Phthisiology;
- 2012-2015 he studied at the Ukrainian Military Medical Academy at the Faculty of Military Physicians, majoring in "Surgery";
- in 2015 he received a specialization in urology at the Ukrainian Military Medical Academy;
- is a member of the Society of Oncology and Urology of Ukraine;
- 2015 he received a certificate of participation in a scientific-practical conference with international participation "Modern approaches to the diagnosis and treatment of oncological and urological diseases";
- 2017 he passed the pre-certification cycle in the specialty "Surgery" on the basis of the Ukrainian Military Medical Academy;
- 2018 received a certificate of participation in the scientific-practical conference "Modern standards for the treatment of prostate cancer";
- attends conferences, master classes;
- reads specialized literature by foreign and Ukrainian authors;
- constantly expands the scope of theoretical and practical skills.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- diagnosis, treatment of urinary tract infections;
- inflammatory diseases of the male genitalia;
- disorders of urination in men;
- diagnosis of oncological diseases of the urinary system (kidney, bladder, prostate cancer);
- urinary incontinence in women.
- The most common complaints: pyelonephritis, cystitis, prostatitis, urethritis, epididymitis, orchitis; prostate adenoma; urolithiasis; cancer of the kidney, bladder, prostate, testicles; urinary incontinence in women; erectile dysfunction.
- "Currently, minimally invasive technologies are successfully used in the treatment of urological pathologies."
- "Some patients have a problem of an intimate nature that confuses them for a long time. In this case, communication with the patient requires careful treatment, delicacy and the patient's conviction that there are no unsolvable problems. In the case of a person diagnosed with cancer, it is necessary to clearly explain to the patient that this is not a sentence, but a call for active treatment, and the chances of success are high."
- "A good doctor is attentive to details, sympathetic to the patient, professional."
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- interventional ultrasonography.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "My hobby is fishing. I love books on the history of the twentieth century, classical literature (M. Bulgakov, F. Dostoevsky, D. Orwell, Arthur Conan Doyle)."
- "Exercise is the best disease prevention. A routine medical examination, even in the absence of health complaints, facilitates early diagnosis of the disease, which in turn makes treatment much cheaper and much more effective. In case of complaints, you should not engage in self-medication and treatment from the Internet, but should turn to specialists."
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- "In the clinic I am attracted by working conditions, wide diagnostic possibilities, mobile schedule."