Work experience: 26 years
- Vinnytsia National Medical University
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- member of Ukrainian Anti-Stroke Association;
- member of Ukrainian Association for Neurology and Reflexotherapy;
- member of Ukrainian Biomedical Association.
- applies Traditional Chinese Medicine in reflexotherapy;
- applies German and Italian experience in biopuncture.
Areas of professional development:
- in 1996 graduated from Vinnytsia National Medical University;
- participates in research and practice conferences, master classes (blocking, manual therapy);
- attends upgrade training courses, courses of thematic advanced training and pre-certification cycles on a regular basis.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- Works in the area of treatment of headaches of various origins, spinal pathologies, peripheral nervous system diseases, vegetative disfunction, psychosomatic disorders.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “I go to theaters, exhibitions, artistic and cultural events, I like reading. I practice fitness, alternating shower, healthy diet regularly, and try to adhere to sleeping schedule.”