Work experience: 12 years
- M. Gorky Donetsk National Medical University
- master of Medicine;
- author of 22 scientific papers.
Areas of professional development:
- member of the European Federation of Ultrasound (EFSUMB (EFSUMB);
- studies scientific literature, actively attends scientific conferences, symposia, improves professional skills;
- proficient in English, received foreign clients.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- gastroesophageal reflux disease;
- chronic calculous cholecystitis;
- chronic gastroduodenitis;
- Нelicobacter pylori infection.
- Common complaints: gastroesophageal reflux disease; erosive and non-erosive gastroduodenitis; cholecystitis; pancreatitis; infectious and non-infectious colitis; irritable bowel syndrome.
- “Evidence-based medicine is developed. At the same time, many functional diseases of the digestive system is observed.”
- “First, it is a frequent need for additional laboratory and instrumental tests. Secondly, the need for multidisciplinary approach including differential diagnosis with acute surgical pathology. "
- "A good doctor hears a patient and treats him, not his disease."
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- internal medicine;
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “Be careful about medical information from open sources. Consult your doctor if need be. Self-medication may be harmful!”
- “I like traveling and singing. My favorite literature is detectives by B. Akunin.”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “I would like to mention well organized-working environment and clinical process as well as good motivation for work.”