Information about the doctor Pidhaina Liliia Vasylivna
Work experience: 15 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University;
- Shupik National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education.
Areas of professional development:
- regularly attending the National Congress of Cardiologists;
- taking an active part at the annual conference “Orphan diseases” (oral reports);
- the author of such printed works as: the master’s work “Comparative effectiveness of therapeutic strategies of arterial hypertension in patients with moderate cognitive disorders”; “Correction of relative mitral insufficiency in the surgical treatment of coronary heart disease”, “Ischemic mitral insufficiency, mechanisms of origin and evaluation of its surgical correction” (Journal of Cardiovascular Surgery, 2015-2016); “Echocardiographic evaluation of chronic ischemic mitral regurgitation” (Journal of Radiation Diagnosis, Radiation Therapy, 2016);
- regularly attending conferences (including international ones);
- daily working with medical literature;
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- cardiac surgery (coronary heart disease, congenital and acquired heart defects, cardiomyopathy, pulmonary embolism, heart failure, echocardiography).
- “In my branch, there is an impetuous development in the field of instrumental diagnostics of heart diseases (3D echocardiography and MRI of the heart), which contributes to the success of surgical treatment of heart diseases.”
- “I work with unstable patients requiring constant attention and postoperative care.”
- “A good doctor is a doctor with advanced clinical thinking.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- interventional cardiology.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “My hobby is swimming and cycling. I also like spending time with my dog. My favorite book is A Wild Sheep Chase by Haruki Murakami.”
- “I advise you not to delay the visit to specialists. You need a permanent contact with your doctor.“